- Part One: Vienna -

This book is split into two parts.

Update Day for this book is replacing The Magic War, so on Saturdays!

There are some things that may need to be explained since this book is working through two different types of genres and that can confuse some people.

Journal Writing and Narrative Writing.

Journal entries are marked in italics, they will start with the words: Entry # (Whatever the number is) - Month - Day of Week

And they will end with the name that Seto is aware that is his at the time.

Narrative Writing, meaning the writing that is telling the story through characters and conflict and such, (The writing that I normally do) is just normal text that isn't bolded or italicized or underlined expect in special cases like flashbacks and such.

This book is very different from how I normally write my stories. But it's a different type of style that I'm willing to risk to tell a story that well, I've been struggling to find a proper way of telling it.

It's in first person point of view, only Seto's point of view, meaning that whatever Seto knows or doesn't know is what you know or don't know. I know I write my other books in third person, but this story is much better suited in first person.

But I hope you guys enjoy the book, this is a long story but it is one worth reading.