- Entry #19: Noah Craft {Part Two of Three} -

Thanks to Notch's ability to use portals, we can get to the frontlines was ease. Separated into two groups, we spread out as far as we could to push back as much as of the line as we could. It's gonna be hard to push back the entire warfront given the large area we would need to cover. Solace looks much smaller on a map, but it is actually very large, I think Brice said Solace was the second largest country in Estir, just behind Azure Kingdom. 

The main focus was to push back the enemy from Noah's camp, but I want to try to focus efforts on keeping the enemy inside Solace's borders. While I do worry for the Demi-Creature Territory, I worry more about Kance Kingdom since once Herobrine's forces reach Kance, not only with Kance be in danger but so will the Aether, and I want to prevent that.

After jumping through, I landed on the outskirts of Noah's camp that is hidden inside a valley of sorts between grassy hills. I imagine without the horror scene in front of us, this place is peaceful to be in. But right now, it is anything but that.

There are buildings engulfed in flames, people fleeing that look like just normal citizens. Noah must have been housing citizens in his camp. It seems like Brice and them have been able to hold the enemy back but are starting to lose ground.

My left arm needed stitches, bandaged and after many arguments with me against the healers and Catherine, it is also in a sling. I swear, she doesn't look like much, but Catherine can be scary when she wants to be.

But due to my injury, Catherine, Notch, and Kala are sticking with me while Jasper and Rean handle with pushing back the line in the Demi-Creature territory. Accompanying the two groups are wizards who volunteered to help us. Nicola is staying back to help rebuild the Wizard territory and tend to the injured from the battle.

With my arm in this stupid sling, I'm gonna have to use one-handed magic and my sword is off the table. Granted, I'm right-handed, but without my left arm to help with balance, I won't be as efficient with my swordplay as normal. Luckily, I don't need both of my arms to perform powerful spells.

With the four of us are ten wizards, all with various experiences and mastery levels. Heck, they have my respect for volunteering for this knowing that we would be going into another battlefield and helping the humans.

"I sense an Enforcer here," Catherine spoke making me glance at her.

"Which one?" a wizard asked.

I sense it too. There is a different type of magic in the air, a familiar one that is different from the magic that Herobrine's soldiers are giving off. It's powerful.

"I'm not shocked, they might be leading the army," I said before looking at her. "Catherine, you and I are taking care of that Enforcer. I would take them alone, but I have a feeling you won't allow me to do that."

She nods. "You are correct, I won't let you take on an Enforcer alone with your arm in a sling."

I look at the others, giving them orders. Our goal here is to protect the humans and aid in pushing the enemy back. But the Enforcer is to be left to Catherine and me while Kala finds Brice.

I looked at Notch, wondering what exactly I can have the deity do. But he just smiled at me, like he already had some answer in that messed-up head of his. "I'll watch from afar, after all, don't want my presence to be known to the humans. That could be more than they would able to comprehend."

"But you have shown yourself to Brice and Ty?"

Notch nods. "Yes, but that is only because you already told them both everything about the Aether, Guardians, and me due to certain circumstances that required you to tell the truth. Those two can handle being in my presence while any other human wouldn't be able to handle it. I don't know why but humans just cannot fully fathom seeing me anymore." I stared at him for a second before I just accepted that since we have other problems right now.