- Entry #7: The Confession {Part Two of Two} -

Before this chapter starts, I want to point out something that I had talked about earlier retaining to being able to tell who is talking in author notes, me or Seto.

My author notes always start at either the beginning or end of chapters, never in the middle of them and all text in them is bolded following after or is before a line break the separates it from the story.

While Seto's are marked as: - Author's Note -  (Heading is bolded and italicized) The text that is pertained to the author's note is italicized and not bolded, once over, the text will return to normal meaning the return back to the story. These usually only appear when he feels clarity is needed in times when having that clarity in the story is either pointless or could ruin the storyline. I'm only pointing this out since there is an author note written by Seto in this chapter.

This author notes thing exists since, in the universe of this story, Seto wrote this book himself. That's why the chapters are called entries and not called chapters. They are entries from Seto's journal and what he wrote about during his journey in Vienna. It is also why this is only in Seto's point of view and no one else's since this book exists only from Seto's perspective since he is the one writing it.

Hope you enjoy the chapter and sorry for the gap between updates! This one took a bit longer for me to write. Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, you are actually serious?" Tom asked me. I nodded knowing it probably sounds crazy. After a few more matches between Shiro and I, I decided to seek out the Fyre Brothers to let them know what has happened. We made a lot of progress, so I wanted to update them on everything that has happened and my decision to go to the End after Lady Ianite. To say that they were shocked was an understatement, Tom and Phil are surprised while James is unreadable as usual and Matt seems unsure.

Phil sighed before he smiled a bit. "It is a crazy plan--"

Tom looked at Phil. "Crazy? It's absurd!" he said before looking at me. "You don't even know if Lady Ianite is there and if she is, how do you know she will hear you out?" he asked me. I don't know for sure if she is there, but if she is, I'm assuming that she will listen to me. It's because of her past with wizards already, I'm starting to believe that maybe the relationship between Master Nicholas and Lady Ianite wasn't all that it seemed.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I just have faith--"

"So you are a god's champion?" Matthew asked sounding nervous. I looked at Matt with soft eyes. It hasn't eluded me that Matt seems nervous around gods like he is extra cautious of them. But the last thing I want is for him to be afraid of me.

I nod a bit. "Seems like it, I'm not sure. But I'm on your side as well, Matthew. I'm not gonna do anything to any of you," I said.

"Expect to take us on a suicide mission," Tom said.

"James, what is your opinion of this?" Phil asked making me look at James, ignoring Tom's comment. James looked deep in thought like he was thinking this through which from what Violet told me, is odd.

James's eyes flicker up to mine. "It is certainly risky in terms of going against the Council and breaking at least four laws as well. But...I'll tag along," he said shocking me. I smile as Tom and Phil looked at James shocked.

"What?!"

"Thanks, James," I said. I will admit that I feel much better knowing that James is on my side with this. I can tell that when it comes to the Elites, the others listen to James and what he has to say. So to hear that he is on board makes me feel better that more will tag along. Not only that, I didn't want to do this on my own since I don't know Vienna very well.