- Entry #19: Goodbyes {Part Three of Three} -

"So that's it then? I can return back to Vienna?" I asked Notch.

Notch nodded to me. "Yes, you have completed your task. You can return to Vienna whenever you are ready," he told me.

I smile a bit, happy. I mean, I would love to stay in Estir...but I have unfinished business in Vienna and promises to keep.

But when I looked at Rean, Catherine, and Jasper, I could see that they seem worried or concerned. I could tell that they didn't want me to go. I get up from my bed. "Guys, it will be alright--"

Rean shakes his head. "You can't leave, you aren't at full strength anymore," he said. Catherine and I took the liberty of explaining everything to the two seeing how they need to know my circumstances. And ever since then, they have been...well concerned is one way to put it.

"Rean, have you known me to give up?" I asked him making him sigh and shake his head.

"No, you are as stubborn as Notch can be sometimes. But still--"

"If you all are worried about me being able to protect myself, don't be. I'm capable of fighting the battles ahead in my condition. My arm will heal eventually," I told them. I smile at them. "Besides, I have friends in Vienna who are willing to follow me to the end and if we don't do something, their world could end. They can't save their world without me, they need me to return in order to succeed. I just hope that they have made process in rebuilding Rullus while I've been gone."

Catherine comes up to me, hugging my waist but careful of my left arm which is still in a sling. I put my right arm around her as she spoke, "Please be careful and come back home quickly."

I rub her back gently. "I'll be okay, I promise. But you all need to be careful, dealing with Herobrine and his Enforcers is not going to be easy," I said before I look at Rean and Jasper as Catherine took a step away from me. "You guys need to keep Herobrine's army within Solace, do not let this take over any other country."

Rean nods, agreeing. "We've been trying, but that hasn't been going too well," he said. He motioned to me. "Well, at least not until you came back briefly that is."

"This isn't just a problem for the humans," I said to them. "This is all of our problem. Reach out to the clans, to the demi-creatures, the other human kingdoms. Seek their aid. If Herobrine completely overtakes Solace, the war is lost."

"Well, aren't you optimistic," Jasper pointed out.

I look at Catherine. "Can you keep an eye on Brice for me? He may be strong but..."

She smiles and nods. "You can count on me," she said.

"Thank you. Meanwhile; Jasper, Rean, I hope you both can see to the borders and establishing the pacts with the other kingdoms and clans. If needed, send to leaders my regards. From what I remember, I have a reputation with the world leaders," I said making Rean chuckle.

"Reputation? You make it sound like it is nothing. You were known as one of the most powerful and influential people in Estir. So you can imagine the fear that rung through everyone when news of your so-called 'death' spread to all the corners of Estir. They'll be glad to know that you aren't as dead as people think you are," Rean said.

I nod. "Yes...but this does come with risk. Notch, is demonic weaponry only found in Estir?" I asked him making him nod.

"Yes, why do you ask?" he asked me.

I turned to him, pulling out the dagger. "Because I found this Vienna along with others in a massacre that killed about 25 or so mages," I said making his eyes widen a bit. He took the dagger, examining it as the others were shocked.