Didn't Hecate Call This Quest Simple?

*Nico's POV*

Two loud cracks broke through the silence after Harry introduced himself.

It looked as if Hermione had been about to say something, but it turned into a scream as two more red heads appeared directly infront of Nico.

Who had, of course, drawn his sword.

"What the ha--" Will stumbled back, nearly taking Nico with him, since he had wrapped his hand around Nico's, who stumbled as well. But managed to stay upright.

Hastily Nico shove his sword away seeing no immediate threat.

"Stop doing that!" Hermione cried to the two red heads, who looked similar to Ron, but broader and shorter.

"Who are you two?" Nico asked, resisting the urge to save his sword in their faces, just to point out that if he hadn't been quicker at realizing he wasn't being attacked the two of them would probably have been skewered.

"Who are you?" Said one, looking between Nico and Will.

"We're the new exchange students," Will spoke up, stepping forward to shake the boy's hand.

Nico watched warily, eyeing their, presently empty, hands.

"Ahh," said the other one, "The new exchange students, Nicolas and William." He grinned at them.

"It's Nico and Will," Nico corrected, basically snarling, annoyed at how they had almost made him blow his cover.

"Well we," said the one that had talked first proudly, "Are Fred and George Weasley!" Finished the other.

"Great, great." Nico brushed them off, too tired to think of a snappy comeback.

"Now that the screamings over?" Nico phrased this as a question, looking over at Harry suspiciously,

"Ya." Harry nodded, blushing slightly.

"Will and I are going back to our room, preferably to sleep" Nico grumbled dragging Will with them who bid a hasty goodbye to the wizards.

"You two passed your Apparition tests, then?" Nico heard Harry ask, supposedly to the two red heads, Fred and George, who were, also, evidently, twins, before he closed the door blocking out their conversation and made his way back over to his and Will's room. Will following behind.

°°°

Nico and hoped that maybe being in a different magical community the nightmares wouldn't haunt him, or at least be lessened.

But no, that night they came in full force.

He was in Tartures again.

The body of a god stretching long before him. The air stung his lungs, as if it was really made of the shards of glass he was walking on. It was as if the very air was cutting away at his flesh.

He had just been ambushed by about a dozen empousai and had only just managed to cut them all down. But now he was bleeding.

And it burned.

As if his blood was turning to fire.

Then he was standing in the ruins of a building, Bianca crying beside him,

"Take them away"

"I HATE YOU!" Nico cried, throwing away one of the causes of Bianca's death.

The other was standing right in front of him, looking at a lose to do.

Percy Jackson, with his dark black hair and sea green eyes.