Say hello to Tartarus!

*Nico's POV*

They left for London when the pink haired wizard accompanying the wooden leg one arrived to escort them.

For the entirety of the trip Nico felt the wooden legged one eyeing him. His name was Mad-Eye Moody, Nico remembered, he had seen him before going to Hogwarts.

That felt like so long ago.

He would like to say that he had gotten used to the robes, but . . . he hadn't. They were impractical and itchy and just overall annoying.

He had resolved himself that he would have to wear them at Hogwarts on school days.

But whenever he could Nico would slip out of them, replacing them with his black t-shirts and jeans.

Which was what he was wearing when they arrived in front of a red-brick department store with the name Purge & Dowse Ltd.

Nico eyed it with distaste.

Despite the obvious magic rolling off the building in waves it was uninteresting.

It's window display was of several wooden dummies posed in various random positions, wearing clothing Nico might have seen as a child in Italy.

In the 1930s.

Apparently it was "Closed for Refurbishment"

"Not pretty, ain't it." Moody said right in Nico's ear causing the boy to jump around ready to defend himself against the possible attacker.

Upon seeing Moody, Nico glared at the man but nodded.

"Definitely not pretty." He turned back around again but he could still feel the man's glass eye fixated on him.

Nico had known it was magic from the moment he'd seen it. The way Moody seemed to be able to see everything, even if it was behind him, told Nico that it probably had the ability to see through solid objects.

He felt the eye look him over, possible searching for anything incriminating.

Nico knew that Mad-Eye didn't trust him, he had probably found out about the Sorting Hat incident and Nico wouldn't be surprised if he knew about everything Nico had done in Hogwarts so far.

What his grades were.

Which classes he'd skipped.

Nico scowled at his shoes.

"Right. Everybody ready?" The pink haired witch asked, Tonks. If Nico recalled correctly.

The other wizards clustered around her and, hesitantly, Nico and Will joined them.

Nico saw, out of the corner of his eye, Tonks lean down and say to one of the dummies,

"Wotcher, we're here to see Arthur Weasley." Nico watched Harry eyebrows scrunch in confusion and he rolled his eyes. You would think that Harry freakin Potter would be used to acts of magic.

He had, after all, been apart of the magical community for about five years now.

The dummy gave a small nod of confirmation and beckoned with a wooden finger for them to come.

Tonks grabbed Ginny and Mrs. Weasley and the three of them stepped through the glass and vanished.

The twins, Ron, and Harry went next, with a shove from Moody. Then Moody seized Nico and Will by the arm.

Nico started to struggle. Will doing the same, pulling on the arm that had grabbed him.

"Let. Us. Go." Nico said, slowly, going still.