The Gay Death Eater, because that's all that needs to be said.

*Nico's POV*

After dealing with a horribly angry Professor McGonagall, Nico made his way to the Dinning Hall.

It was going to be dinner soon, at least he hoped, in truth he had no idea when dinner was, but Nico also had no idea where to find the Gryffindor head quarters or whatever they were called.

So Nico sat there, fiddling with shadows again, until other students started to file into the Hall.

He knew instently that he should have just skipped dinner all together.

He could practically feel the whispers and accusations flung at him, even though he probably wasn't supposed to.

"Evil."

"Dark magic."

"Should've been Slytherin."

"Death Eater."

Though, that last comment he didn't mind so much, it almost made everything worth it.

Almost.

Finally Will bothered to show up, plopping down next to Nico and grabbing his hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, I forgot you hadn't been to the Gryffindor common room before. If I had--"

"Shh." Nico put a finger up to his boyfriend's lips, effectively stopping his blabbering.

"It doesn't matter, I'm not mad, you can calm down." Will smiled cheekily against Nico's lips, brushing his lips against each digit of his finger.

Nico's face was officially on fire.

Sometimes he seriously thought he was Leo, or at least had his powers.

"Will!" He hissed, but did it really matter if people knew he was gay? They already thought he was evil, after all. So it couldn't really get much worse.

Maybe they would start calling him 'The Gay Death Eater."

Nico would die if he heard that.

Die.

Will smiled at him, and Nico melted.

"I love you." Will pecked him on the cheek, before turning to the newly appeared food.

"You have to eat something, Neeks." Will chided when Nico didn't make a move toward the food.

"I'm not hungry." He mumbled.

"Just three bits, okay? Three bits." Will said kindly. Putting the smallest piece of chicken he could find on Nico's plate.

Soothingly, as Nico cautiously bit into the food, Will rubbed small circles on his back.

It sort of worked, but the chicken still felt like rubber in his mouth.

"This is disgusting." Nico said. Fighting the nausea building in his stomach.

"That's rubbish," said Ron cut in bitterly, "The food is great." He clearly wanted to add more, maybe one of Nico's new cute little nicknames, but Nicos smoothly cut in.

"All your comments are just making you seem even more stupid then you appear, Ronald." The red head flushed but didn't say anything more. Muttering under his breath the boy turned away.

Nico wasn't quite sure what to think, little more then a day ago they had been, friends?, or at least, civilized to each other.

Now Nico had officially been blacklisted.