Lovey Dovey Mush, aka Valentine's Day, um, or not?

A/N - I recommend playing the song while reading. 😁😁😁

*Nico's POV*

Nico sometimes wondered why days passed so fast. He was beginning to think it was a side effect from the Casino because before he'd realized Valentine's Day was in a week and was starting to panic.

This was his and Will's first Valentine's Day together and technically Nico's first ever.

Sure he had had lived through Valentine's Day, but they wouldn't be what you would call the most romantic.

Unless you thought fighting monsters and almost dying 24/7, romantic, that is. Nico didn't.

Then there was that one Valentine's Day he had, um, gotten a picture of Percy . . . ya, that's better left unspoken of.

It also might have been a wanted poster. . .

But ya, MOVING ON!

Nico and Harry hadn't talked since that meeting with Dumbledore but Harry no longer cornered Nico for no longer attending Care of Magical Creatures or just for Nico being his overall self.

So, that was an improvement.

And Nico didn't . . . well, Nico never really did anything to Harry, come to think about it, but maybe he stopped looking in his general direction. That might've helped.

But none of that was what was keeping Nico up worrying. It was the fact that he had no idea what to do for Will.

And he still didn't, until exactly three days before Valentine's Day when Nico got an excellent idea.

He'd call Annabeth!

°°°

After much debating Nico finally decided on Annabeth.

He and Piper had never really talked before, and Nico was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to get through the words to actually ask her for help.

Annabeth was definitely the better choice.

In the end, it turned out, Nico didn't even need to worry. Piper was there with Annabeth when he finally built up the courage to Iris message Annabeth.

"Nico!" Annabeth cried, startled, Piper looked around, surprise written on her features.

"What are you doing?" Annabeth asked

"Calling you." Nico pointed out, he had thought that was rather obvious.

"I mean why?" Nico didn't bother to ask why he couldn't just say hi to a friend. Annabeth knew that he wanted something, and he was pretty sure she knew what he wanted too.

"Um," he was probably beat red from that word alone.

"Take your time." Annabeth soothed. She definitely already knew what it was.

"IneededhelpfindingsomethingforWillforValentine'sDay." Nico spit out in one big jumble of words, Annabeth appeared unfazed.

"Okay, well, first of all, where are you two?" Nico hesitated, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to tell her.

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell you." He answered honestly, Annabeth nodded as if she had expected this answer, maybe she had.

"Have you gotten him a gift?" She asked, getting straight to the point. Nico shook his head.

"Do you have anything planned?" While some might have made that question sound accusatory or exasperated Annabeth was just asking for his better interest.