Well, Nico was right, he is stabbed with a pen, joy

*Nico's POV*

The next day Nico glared at anyone who tried to bring up the previous night's incident.

And it wasn't until lunch though that he was finally cornered in the library by both Ron and Harry, Ron scowling behind Harry, like a perfect little lap dog.

"What was last night about anyway?" Harry had asked, Ron nodded along with him.
"Leave us alone guys." Will sighed.

"Why should we listen to you, Fairy?" Ron snapped, face bright red.

That was when Nico exploded.

To be fair, he had felt his power growing since the night before, and even doing small unnoticeable things didn't seem to help. So this exhaustion of power felt more then good it was wonderful.

"Do. Not. Call. Him. A. Fairy." Nico said very, very slowly, walking toward Ronald Weasley with his red hair and freckled face.

Slowly the shadows started to gather around him, pinning Ronald to the book shelf.

"Do you understand me?" Nico growled, stopping inches from the other boy's face. But he didn't touch him.

Just stood there, watching Ronald tremble, waiting for his answer.

"Yes."

"Good." Nico smiled, snapping his fingers and the shadows dissaperead.

Then Nico was at Will's side again and beamed charmingly at them all.

"Well, as much as I enjoy this enlightening conversation we must be going, and I believe Ronald and Harry have to learn how moonstones work in potions so we'll be going now. Good luck."

°°°

"Did you have to do that, Nico?" Will complained as he and Nico started heading out early to the school grounds where apparently Care of Magical Creatures took place.

The day had become cool and breezy, occasionally they felt a drop of rain land on their faces.

"Yes I did." Nico replied, his fake smile having dropped as soon as he turned away from the three wizards.

They arrived at a grubby looking cabin, no one was around.

"Why?" Will breathed down his neck, having suddenly gotten much closer to his boyfriend.

"He called you a Fairy, isn't that rude?" Will smiled at him then leaned forward, connecting their lips.

"I--I love you." Nico gasped in-between kisses. Will had backed him up against the tree, their bodies flush against the other's.
"I--" Will broke off, as Nico ran his tongue over his bottom lip. Then, in the back of his mind, he felt a single aura approaching.
Nico shoved Will away from him then attacked Will's hair. Ruffling it back into place.

"Wha--"

"Someones coming." Nico hissed, pressing a chaste kiss on Will's lips before stepping back and running a hand through his own hair.

Sure enough, a older lady with graying hair and a prominent chin, who Nico supposed must be the teacher, walked around the corner of the hut.

"What are you boy's doing here so early? Don't you have lunch?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am, Nico and I just ate fast." Will grinned, showing off all of his boyish charm.

Giving no sign of his . . . prior activities.

The professor smiled kindly at Will, never having spared a glance for Nico and strod off.

Will turned to Nico, probably about to say something but he never got a chance, not before Harry, Ronald and Hermione walked up to the hut. They were all glaring at Nico, but didn't say anything.