Great, Nico gets to relive all his tramau, fun times.

A/N: THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE HOGWARTS SORTING!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!(Or at least not like any I've read ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Oh, and:
Italics is the hat.
Underlined italics is Nico.

*Nico's POV*

It did not go well.

That was certainly one way to say it.

But we're not quite at that part of the story yet . . .

°°°

Nico had been trying not to think about the robes.

Obviously he had bought them, but he had really tried not to think much about them.

They were big and bulky and possibly one of the most impractical things Nico had ever worn.

Not accounting for that one time when he had stupidly let Percy dare him to. . .

But that is a story for another time.

Unfortunately, they eventually had to change into their school robes, Nico making noises of discomfort while he and Will changed in an empty compartment. The fabric was itchy, and felt uncomfortable against his skin.

"Do we honestly have to wear these?" Nico complained to Will, who looked equally unhappy about the clothing situation.

"It's not like there's much of a choice, and they are all black." Will pouted causing Nico to snort.

"That was, like, the only thing I didn't mind about them."

"Why am I not surprised?"

°°°

After what seemed like days the train finally hissed to a stop and Nico practically bolted off, Will not that far behind.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could have stood it, being stuck in that tiny compartment any longer.

The air slowly turning stuffy.

You could call him claustrophobic.

Nico just said he 'had an intense hatred for anything even remotely resembling a bronze jar.'

Will called it PTSD.

It all meant the same thing to Nico: he didn't like being stuck in a train compartment for hours on end.

The other students started filing off the train and Will grabbed Nico, pulling him over to the side, hugging the smaller boy to him.

Trying to comfort his very highly strung up boyfriend by running soft kisses along the hair at the nape of his neck.

Eventually Nico's heartbeat slowed to a appropriate rate and together they went to look for Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

It wasn't very hard, to be honest, they just needed to follow the pointed stares and whispers about a certain lighting scar boy.

"Where's Hagrid?" They heard Harry ask, when they caught up to them.

"I don't know," said Ginny, "and where did the exchange students go to?"

"They ran off practically as soon as the train stopped," answered Hermione, "Nico looked like he had seen a ghost."

"But, honestly," Nico cut in, talking over their shoulders, "is it that hard, I mean I know I don't have the best tan." Hermione blushed.