The boy who lived (and it's NOT Harry Potter)

*Nico's POV*

Nico now knew his least favourite sport.

And it wasn't capture the flag.

Well, at least he didn't die.

This time.

°°°

"By all the bloody gods, Nico!" Was the first thing Nico heard when he slowly cracked open his eyes. A worried tanned, blonde surfer looking guy was looking over him.

Will.

"Hey, Sunshine, fancy seeing you here," Then he paused, he remembered lots of light, wind, loud thunder. He was probably dead.

Wait, if he was dead then why was Will here?

"Is this heaven? It must be if you're here." Nico smirked up at his boyfriend.

"Don't you dare joke after scaring me like that, Di Angelo!" Nico squinted up at William Solace, this time seeing the worried crease between his brows, his red and puffy eyes. The overall tightness of his features.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Nico said, reaching up to cup Will's face. Then Will broke down clutching Nico closer to him.

"It's my fault, if I hadn't asked you to not use your powers, then you wouldn't have been able to be tied to the broom. And you wouldn't have even ended up in the sky. It's all my fault. It's--" Will rambled, Nico moved a finger over his lips.

"It's not, okay, not your fault, not any of it. Trust me." Will's smile was watery, but there. Nico smiled softly back.

"How long was I out this time?"

"It's not that bad, just a day, it's right after breakfast on Monday." Will smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Mmm." Nico mumbled, leaning forward and deepening the kiss. He tried to sit up to get better access to Will but the blonde boy pushed him down again.

"Don't, you need to rest," Will said, moving back away from his boyfriend slightly, "And I'll leave if I'm too much of a distraction." Nico pouted up at him.

"Full of ourselves, I see."

"Exactly." Will chuckled. And Nico pulled him down again.

"Oh!" A small voice gasped, causing Nico and Will to jump apart, Will looking sheepish and Nico scowling.

He took this time to take in his surroundings, he recognized it as the hospital wing. He was becoming very familiar with this part of Hogwarts.

"Hello," Will said, bustling over to the small girl who had been the one to interrupt them.

She was young, 12, prehaps, well, not that young, Nico reprimanded himself. That's how old he was when . . . when things happened. War-like things.

"Um, uhh," the girl stuttered. And Nico's frown deepened, but quickly smoothed it out. She could be nervous about just talking to older kids, or just embarrassment from catching them kissing. Not necessarily because it had been two boys kissing.

"What?" Nico snapped, and Will shot him a look over his shoulder.

"Pro--professor, Dumble--Dumbledore, wis--wishes, to see--see you," She stuttered, "He, he said, to--to, come, to, his, offi--office no--now." Now it was Will's turn to scowl, but he still managed to smile at the girl and thank her. She bolted as soon as her message was delivered, scared out of her mind.

But Nico didn't dwell on it, if it was Monday then that meant their Saturday meeting with Dumbledore was long overdo.

He swung his legs off, over the bed and was about to stand up and Will was in front of him. Blocking his way.