Oh thank you great god Morpheus

*Nico's POV*

Nico didn't know he and Will were supposed to go with the Weasleys and Harry until only a few days before they were to actually leave.

It was Dumbledore who finally informed them, through a letter. Nico ripped it up and sent it back to Dumbledore.

He had no intention to go with Harry, besides they all hated him now, so he being there would just ruin their holiday.

Will thought he had overreacted.

°°°

Nico was dreaming, but not really, it was a Demigod dream. The dreams of the future, or the present.

He was standing in the shadows, invisible to everyone, as a giant snake slithered toward a man, asleep in a chair. Nico felt something in him hitch, and he knew, without a doubt, that this snake, whatever it was, was a Horcrux.

He watched, silent and none interfering as the man jumped to his feet, the man, red haired, drew out a wand, pointing it at the snake.

But before he could even open his mouth the snake lunged forward and latch it's mouth around the man. The snake struck three times, Nico heard the ribs splinter. Saw the blood. The man fell from under the snake's bit. But he was not dead. Not yet.

Dying.

But not dead.

Nico jolted awake.

°°°

Nico and Will had shadow travelled to Dumbledore, Nico hadn't bothered waking Will. He just grabbed his arm and sent them to Dumbledore.

"Mr Di Angelo!" Dumbledore cried, startled as they suddenly appeared.

"I had a dream, a real dream. It's Arthur Weasley, I think, he's dying. There was a snake that attacked him, and he's dying. Dumbledore you need to go find him. I don't know where he is!" Nico would have been pacing around the study but Will was still mostly asleep.

"Nico?" He mumbled, very very confused.

"Wake up, my love, okay, it's time to wake up."

"Sit down, I will send for him immediately." Dumbledore commanded, jumping to his feet. Nico, deciding not to argue, sat Will on the chair and crouched between his legs. Gently, he patted his cheek. 

"Will, love, you should probably wake up soon, like, now." Nico chuckled lightly, patting Will's check as Will mumbled in his sleep.

"I'm going to go and make myself turn into shadows, Will, tire myself out. I'll probably die. Come save me!" Nico cried. Will bated at him, like a cat.

"Neeks, I know you're lying. You're just trying to wake me up." Nico grinned.

"It worked, didn't it?"

"No." Will turned over, away from him. Now, Nico scowled.

Pulling himself up Nico sat on Will, straddling him. He lifted Will's head to his and kissed him fiercely.

"Wakey wakey." Nico hummed. Slightly squeezing Will.

"Niiiiccccccooooo," Will groaned, "I'm up, fine fine, but it better not be before eight. I was going to sleep in."

"Um," Nico hummed, "Maybe a little before eight." It was, like, three in the morning.

"What's wrong?" Will asked, sitting up and causing Nico to slid slightly downward. "Why aren't we in the dorms?"

"I had a dream, not a nightmare, well sort of, but it wasn't memories or anything like that. It was a 'demigod' dream, Arthur Weasleys dying. I brought us to Dumbledore, he's sending someone to get them now."