Love, fluff, and candy (basically all the good stuff)

*Nico's POV*

"Where are we going?" Will asked warily as Nico pulled him down the hall,

"Someplace sweet." Nico giggled, yes, giggled, he was capable of doing such things.

"Thats not very helpful," a pause, "Nico, I swear, if you're taking me to play Candyland agian. . ."

"That was one time, Will, how was I supposed to know it would be so boring, I thought we would get free candy!" Nico protested,

"Sure, sure." Will muttered, smiling at the memory.

"Besides, it doesn't matter, we're here." Nico skidded to a stop infront of a blank wall.

"The Room of Requirment?" Will asked,"Wait, do you want to prepare for teaching the DA, because, honestly, I can't blame you."

"No," Nico sighed, "That is not why we are here, though that does sound like an excellent idea."

"Then why are we here?" Nico reluctantly dropped Will's hand and began the pace infront of the wall.

"Just wait." When the door appeared Nico covered Will's eyes, walked them both in, shutting the door behind them.

"Ta da!" Nico dropped his hands, and let Will take in the picnic Nico had spread before them.

As requested the room had changed itself into a near replica of the strawberry feilds of Camp Half-Blood, there was even a slight breeze.

"This is like the projectors on the Argo 2," Nico remarked, "Except, like, ten times better! Leo would be jealous." WIll chuckled as he walked over to where Nico had arranged a blanket for them to sit, weeks back, only to appear when he asked for it.

"You did all this?" Will asked,

"Sort of, it was mostly the room, the blanket was me though." Will's attention returned to the food, chuckling,

"Something sweet," He repeated Nico's words from earilier.

And indeed, 'something sweet' was right.

Nico had had to buy all the candy, having discovered that magic couldn't make food appear.

He'd made sure to get all of Will's favourites, kit kats, mentos, and pretzels.

It wasn't just mortal food either, Nico had also taken the liberty to buy wizard candy as well, so colourful boxes of choclate florgs and strange beans littered the blanket as well.

"Help yourself!" Nico instructed, sitting down and taking a chocolate bar, pre-opened, from the bowl.

The next hour was filled with laughter and chaste kisses.

Nico hadn't been this happy since they'd left camp.

Hogwarts would have been terrible, Nico concluded, if Will hadn't been there.

But, the cheer died when Will asked,

"Why did you do all this?" Nico froze, trying to come up with a lie.

Normally Nico would have no trouble lying but he'd alwasy hated lying to Will, that was one of the reasons why he loved him.

He didn't want to lie, but the truth could hurt Will.

"Please don't lie." Will said, seemingly reading Nico's thoughts.

"Um, it was my Valentine's Day present. But I figured it wasn't right to do it, so I, well, I didn't." Will cocked his head,

"But why didn't yo--"

"You seemed off, I could tell something was wrong," Nico blurted, "I doubted you would enjoy it as much as you normally would. Was I wrong?" Will paused, considering Nico's question.

"No, no I probably wouldn't have found it as much fun. So, thanks, for thinking about me." Nico snorted,

"Honey, you're all I think about." Will flushed red, before reaching across to tuck a strand of hair behind Nico's ear.

"Can I kiss you?" Nico nodded, his heart in his throat.

The kiss was careful, considering, they hadn't had a kiss like this since before Honeydukes, the others had been quick pecks, or the one in the corridor, that had just been confusing, for Nico at least.

But this one was like asking a question, a confirmation. After a moment it became hot, sensual a clash of heat and love.

BLAH BLAH BLAH  - There will be NO smut!!!

Will gently lowered them down, so Nico was on his back, Will above him. Their lips never breaking contact. Nico dug his hands into Will's golden hair, tugging at their roots causing Will to moan into his mouth.

Will's hands traced down Nico's sides, ending at the hem of his shirt. Will tore away, looking at Nico hesitently,

"Can--can I take this off?" Nico nodded, raising his arms so WIll could tug the shirt off him. The cool breeze the room had created felt nice agianst his bare skin. Nico sighed in contentment, watching Will, who's pupils looked blown with desire as his eyes trailed over Nico's smaller body.

"Gods I want you." Will moaned.

"Then take me." Nico was sure his face was red.

"You're sure?" Will's sky blue eyes meet Nico's studying him, trying to see if he was sure.

Nico wasn't sure if he was.

He wasn't sure if he wanted this.

But Will did.

And while Nico had never thought of Will that way he was curious. Curious to see if doing that would change anything in him.

Maybe it would flip a switch.

"Yes."

***

Afterward Nico lay in Will's arms, the candy having been pushed away long ago.

Wrapped up in the blanket Nico had layed out to eat on. Will was asleep, but Nico had woken, and not wanting to wake up the other demigod Nico had stayed where he was.

Content with the warmth emanating from Will's body. 

He'd thought he might feel different after doing that.

Maybe trigger that sexual desire he'd read about, had even seen.

In the way his friends eyed their significant other.

How, sometimes, lust was mixed in with love.

Will sometimes looked at him like that, at least, Percy had joked about it.

Nico himself had never noticed. But he'd never thought like that. Not even about Percy.

Nico just didn't get it.

A/N - Sorry if you were hoping for smut. I'm not going to write smut. Sorry again!

;)

Vote, comment, share.

I hope you enjoyed!

-Nameunknown

Word count: 971