You've GOT to be kidding me

A/N - This is the epilogue.

WARNING: This is not nessacary to read, and brings up another fandom, this will only make sense to those who have read the Shadowhunters Chronicals by Cassandra Clare, they're really good if you haven't read them and I would definitly recommend them.

If you have not read those books I would not recommend reading this chapter as you won't get it. If this is the case, STOP READING NOW! (And go read the books!)

Also DO NOT scroll down to the bottom. You'll ruin the surprise, but I promise you it's not a bad ending (or even sad), just surprising (as long as you have read the totally different book series, that is)

I'm sorry if you don't get it, but this will hopefully lead to a sequel that centers on a crossover between two different fandoms.

Again, sorry if you don't get this, I wanted to create a trilogy between different fandoms connecting them, I'll explain more later.

I'm also sorry this is a bit late - I couldn't publish on time.

For all those still left reading this, here's the epilogue:

*Nico's POV*

Nico was walking down the busy streets of New York when he saw the boy for the first time.

He and Will had been back from Hogwarts for only a week or two, and Will was waiting for Nico. They had a date at Java Jones and Nico was going to be late.

Which was why Nico was fairly shocked when he saw Will standing at a street corner.

It wasn't until Nico jogged closer that he realized it wasn't Will.

They had the same golden hair, and slightly tanned skin that Nico loved. The boy was standing with his back to Nico. On his phone.

The phone was probably the biggest give away, Will would rather be caught dead then caught using a phone. And normally if a Demigod did use a phone they would end up dead. Will didn't have one, and he certainly wouldn't steal one.

But something about the boy was so familiar to Nico.

His aura of death was stronger as well, stronger than most humans. And he was covered in tattoos.

Black strange markings covering his body.

Cautiously Nico approached him, hand wrapped around his mist-coated swordhandle.

He could be a monster, though Nico couldn't remember one that was described as this boy.

Maybe it was a monster that appeared as your loved ones. The only difference the markings on it's skin. Nico, unfortunately, didn't doubt it.

Carefully he cleared his throat and slowly the boy turned around.

He had Will's blue eyes. Sky blue, but deeper then the sea.

The boy froze when he saw Nico and for a fraction of a second the boy looked as if he knew Nico as well, before confusion graced his features.

"Who are you?" Nico asked sharply. The boy just stared.

"I asked you a question." The boy quickly shook his head, apparently slipping out of his stupor.

"I--um I'm sorry, you just, you looked like someone I used to know." That was the first time he had heard that one. Then the boy blanched. Flinching away from Nico.

"Wait one bloody second!" He said shook painted across his features. "you can see me?" Nico's brain had moved into overtime. This boy was probably a Demigod. But demigods couldn't hide in the mist enough for a mortal not to see them. That's not how it worked. At least . . . as far as Nico knew.

"What's you name? I'm Nico Di Angelo." The boy looked over Nico, studying him warily, before sticking out his hand for Nico to shake.

"Kit, Kit Herondale."

A/N -

This is the end of the epilogue!
The end of the story!

Thanks so much for reading, I hope you liked it!

Vote, comment, share.

Sorry if you didn't get it!

Once again, thanks for reading!

-Nameunknown

Word count: 426