Setting up

Ok, time for my backstory.

Yep, breaking the 4th wall already cuz why not? Don't worry, all repairs to the 4th wall will be done by the author.

Doom: Yep, because I'm writing this and should fix the breaks my story makes.

Thank you author/shadow sans/weird voice/guy-who-doesn't-know-what-he's-doing-anymore.

Ok let's get back on track and into some first person pov shiz.

FLARE'S POV

I hate mornings.

As I wake up from my sleep, I find myself doing something that I'm pretty sure many could relate to.

Staying in bed with their eyes closed.

After me routine of doing that for around 15 minutes, I switch on the lamp beside my bed to try and force myself awake. I also switch on my phone and read a few missed texts.

After replying to a couple from my parents asking how I was doing now that I'd moved out, I got up and noticed something wrong.

It was Monday.

Not only did this mean a day of studying and online tests because F a certain virus causing quarantine (Not Kharaa). But it also meant that I would search for a job so that I could actually get by in this world.

Now this is where my body goes auto pilot. I go to the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cornflakes and some toast. Simple breakfast. I then get some clothes and go into the bathroom, having a quick shower then putting my clothes on soon after drying. I then brush my teeth, ignore the comb since my hair is messy 24/7, and spend a solid 2 minutes waiting for the mouthwash to stop burning.

Gotta remember to buy some without alcohol next time.

My body conveniently exits auto pilot and I got back into my room and sit at my computer, booting it up and opening two shrome tabs on either monitor. Oh yeah I have two. Usually one for gaming and one for..... What would work? TubeYou? TouYube? Some video watching platform.

Though now that I have online studies it's more music on the side and learning material infront. I ditched music for today and swapped it for news and places looking for new employees. Hence the second internet tab.

Just as I was about to finish my studying for the day, my class and I got a message from our teacher.

'For the last assignment on modelling computer parts and describing what they do, you may use Minecraft if you wish. Remember to write the uses in a book and send screenshots of both part and book if you aren't able to record video.

Mr. ITTeach'

This is why I loved online classes.

(Straight up had an assignment that I was given permission to do in Minecraft and I did. Anyone else?)

I booted up Minecraft and quickly made a superflat world named 'Computer Parts' so that I had that first in the list as a reminder.

Since I was done with that I could now focus on looking for a job.

Mall cop? Nah, not my thing.

Cashier? Maybe if I don't find something better.

Maintenance worker? Don't have the skills.

Nightguard? Maybe.

Teacher? No.

Game designer? I wish.

Mailman? Last choice.

Book author? Never.

After that pretty much failure of a search I had cashier, nightguard and mailman as my options. The cashier job was for a fast food place in need of someone able to go between front desk and drive thru. The nightguard position was for a place called 'Fredda's Anime Convention', which seemed to be a gathering center for perverts.

The mailman job was obvious as to what and where.

I typed up a résumé, noting down some things like anxiety so that they knew who they were dealing with.

(Deadass want to put a warning at the bottom of my résumé that I'm a smart alec.)

After checking it over I sent them to the emails that the job listings had for potential applicants and considered myself done with that. If none worked I would just go with mailman and/or search for another later.

What now? Oh yeah, stay inside introvert style and read some books. Huh. Always thought I'd be glued to my computer seat when I moved out and finally had freedom for that. Guess I've matured. Scary.

NO POV

While Flare was reading through his books, over at Fredda's Anime Convention, things were happening.

Bonnie: I swear to god if another teenager's hand 'slips' I'm going to slap them.

Said an annoyed Bonnie, having just been groped while taking an order. And of course, she had to stay calm and nice and ask that it doesn't happen again.

Fredda: Can't say I have the same problem but I constantly see them oogling at my chest.

Chica: Be glad you almost never come off stage then.

The trio were backstage getting ready for the next song which would have the 3 instead of just Fredda.

Chica: I don't mind giving hugs to the kids, they're too adorable and innocent to know what's going on. It's when their older brothers ask for one and I have to otherwise complaints.

Yeah, not a fun time for them. They did get the odd customer who was polite and apologize if they ended up staring, but those were rare occurrences. Only guy they could trust for now was their boss. He atleast would ask a customer to leave if they got grabby. The dayguard didn't give a shit. She just stayed in the office.

Fredda: Alright, let's try to go on like it's a normal day before we lose it. We can either punish the next nightguard as usual, or see if Foxy's up for Uno with alcohol.

Bonnie: I still wonder where she gets it.

Chica: I asked. She said it's best we didn't know.

With that concerning message in their minds, they got onto stage and began the performance. Looking at the audience was always bittersweet for them. You got the kids with wide smiles and innocence. And then the teenagers. Nuff said. Hopefully they'd find someone that wasn't perverted to have as a friend.

Maybe even a lover.

================================
Chapter numero uno completed. Now to question if I need to add more to the word count, or keep it at around what it is and hope it isn't too much or little.

Either way, can't believe I'm trying to write a story again. Don't expect much, ok? Ok.

BA BYE!!

Word count: 1092
================================