Already out of title ideas

FLARE'S POV

I gotta change my schedule.

When I got home and booted up my computer I was just barely awake. Guess I was running on adrenaline during work. I made so many mistakes with my notes I had to scrap them and rewrite them. I had to have another couple mouthfuls of coffee to get it all done and correct.

And I wasn't even done after that because I had to start working on the assignment. I decided to get a decent chunk of it done and after go to sleep until work started again. My breakfast will be before I go, lunch will be some pizza most likely, and my dinner I'll have while studying. Ok. Doesn't sound too hard. Just have to get used to my new routine and I'll be good.

I saved and quit the world after making half of the parts, which was not easy considering the redesigns I went through to make it as recognizable as possible, then grabbed some chips while switching the TV on. I still had caffeine in me so sleeping would have to wait a bit. News and other channels didn't have much interesting on so I just went to local news and scrolled through my phone. May as well get the weather forecast so I know if I need an umbrella or warm clothes.

Shit, I needed to work on getting a taser.

NO POV

While Flare did that, back at the convention Fredda, Bonnie and Chica finally had a break from all the song requests. They highly doubted they even listened to the songs and just watched them move to them.

Chica: It's moments like these where I wonder if I should bad for or envious of Foxy.

Fredda and Bonnie: Envious.

Chica: I mean, yeah she doesn't have to deal with pervs. But she doesn't get to see the children's face light up while performing.

Bonnie: True. By the way Chica, I think one of your pizzas are burning.

Chica: Crap!

Chica quickly rushed to the kitchen to deal with the burning pizza, which wasn't burning. Bonnie just said that so she could get there before it burnt. Fredda rolled her eyes with a small smile, the eye roll allowing her to see the dayguard go into the supply closet. That room was off limits to everyone aside from animatronics. Like the opposite of the safe room. Fredda's head hurt just thinking of that. Either way, that's a rule broken and as the leader she had to deal with it.

Fredda came out from backstage and went straight for the hallway, keeping her face neutral to keep the kids from worrying. When she reached the door and went in, she froze. The dayguard was going into the springlock suit. If she interfered now, the springlocks could go off. She hurried out and instead went to Boss man's office.

Boss man: Fredda? This is a surp-

Fredda: Springlocks.

Boss man immediately got up and went to confront the dayguard, leaving Fredda in the office. She decided to take advantage of this and look through their profile. Maybe something there would explain why she risked getting springlocked. Maybe she could also find Flare's profile- she quickly put that thought aside. Not now.

What she found was confusing to say the least. The guard had worked at a previous location starring the closet girls, the nickname the 5 of them gave the 2, and had gone missing for a full week before returning. No-one had questioned the disappearance and it was chalked up to she went camping or something along the lines of that.

(She found this stuff on the computer. I mean, everything is digital now, and this is a world with living animatronics.)

Fredda then felt a tap on her shoulder and she slowly turned around to see Boss man looking unimpresed that she was rooting through his computer.

Fredda: Umm. It isn't what it looks like?

Boss man: Uh huh. Anyway I got her out of the suit before the licks went kapoot.

Fredda: Good to hear.. Did either of them wake up?

Boss man: *sigh* No, both are still inactive.

Fredda: Hopefully they'll wake up.

Boss man: Indeed. Anyway, the crowd will be wondering where you are.

Fredda: Oh, right.

Fredda jogged back backstage and joined Bonnie and Chica who were walking on stage. She'd have to explain to them what happened later. For now, make the kids happy.

BOSS MAN'S POV

A quick few clicks easily told me Fredda was investigating the dayguard. I know she had experience with springlock suits, but that one was old and could very easily break and kill her. Plus I'm still holding hope the two would wake up. They started the franchise, and I'm pretty sure they'd like to perform again and be in a spotlight.

Hopes aside, I needed to deal with another lawsuit from some teen who tried to get on stage but was gently moved off by Chica. Security footage could easily clear me as well as the rules to stay off the stage. It may've been easily to deal with and clear, it was still annoying.

Then there was the nightguard. None of the girls came to me about him being perverted, so it would seem I made a good choice. Hopefully the kid makes it through. The chances of anyone breaking in were low, but his job still puts him in danger if someone does. Kid seems to be smart, maybe he'll call the police and not rush in with that bat while they have guns.

A knock on my door disrupted me from my thoughts. "Come in." I called out and in came the dayguard.

Boss man: Ah, hello-

Dayguard: You don't know what you're doing.

Boss man: Excuse me?

Dayguard: I would let me go about my business if I were you. I know this place better than you.

And that was all she said before walking out and shutting the door behind her. Well, now I had a threat to deal with.

I wrote a letter or termination for threatening a superior, but I wasn't going to send it yet. She had something planned, and clearly a way to get me out of the picture. Empty threats didn't seem like her style.

.

.

.

.

.

What are you up to Purple Girl?

================================
Hehehe, I know, I'm cruel. If you don't know, Purple Girl is the fnia varient of Purple Guy. I don't really know what to name her though so she's just going to be called that.

And by now I'm pretty sure you know who ??? and ???2 are. I dropped plenty of hints.

BA BYE!!

Word count: 1117
================================