Rescue

FLARE'S POV

Black.

Most important chapters start, with a black background.

Or white depending on the settings.

But black was all I could see for a total of 5 seconds. When I could see again, I was at a stop light, driving my car with the gps set for the quickest route to the convention. Guess my body went to autopilot for real.

Ok, I need to get my thoughts in check. Purple Girl has kidnapped Mangle, clearly expecting me to come to the rescue. She's unfortunately smart since that is my plan, but I won't be blindly charging in. I need to make an actual plan. Probably why I'm now parking in my space which I only now notice is now reserved for employees. I get out of my car and lock the door, walking into the building and needing to weave my way through the crowd.

I go for Boss man's office since he might be able to think of something but he isn't in his office. Alright, new plan for a plan, go to Foxy since it's her sister who's been taken. I sneakily make my way across the room, resisting the urge to punch one guy who was very clearly staring at Chica's breasts. With his wife next to him. I can tell because rings.

I jump into Foxy's cove and she's not there either. The fuck? Both vixens are missing. Was Foxy taken as well and Purple Girl decided to just not mention her? If so, she's going to get an extra punch to the face. I poke me head out the side of the cove to make sure the coast is clear before walking into the backstage room. I'm allowed in there since I'm an employee, but some idiot might try to follow. Can never be too careful.

I accidentally found out where Foxy and Boss man were by going here, they were fixing Goldie, who smiled warmly seeing me.

Goldie: Fl-Flare. Wha-what are you doing-ing here so early-ly?

Boss man and Foxy turn to me and notice my expression. Goldie gets a pass on not seeing it since her eye got stabbed. I think about what I saw on my phone and I can see Goldie's face turn to shock and horror as she sees it.

Foxy: Goldie? What's happened to the lad?

Flare: Purple Girl kidnapped Mangle.

Boss man and Foxy had two different reactions. Boss man closed his eyes and moved his hands over his face. Foxy.... Foxy stood there looking at me, shocked at what I had just said.

Foxy: Ye-ye aren't bein serious, are ya?

I unlock my phone and show her the text, photo and all. Foxy's eye starts to twitch and her non hook hand clenches into a fist and I see her visibly shaking. Goldie got off of the table, unnoticed by the two who were fixing her, and looked through a drawer of spare eyes.

It was honestly creepy seeing so many eyes not in an eye socket, but them being mechanical lessened it a little. She grabbed one that was identical to the damaged one and swapped them out.

Goldie: Well, guess we're in a stage of planning. Boss man, could you-

NO-ONE'S POV

People at the convention screamed in terror, surging to get out of the door after just witnessing part of the building explode. They didn't get any calmer when they saw Boss man's charred corpse at the foot of the stage, which almost sent the girls into hysterics.

They would've if Flare was with him, but Flare, Foxy and Goldie were thrown into Mangle's cove, hurt but alive. The blast fragments and shockwave were largely absorbed by the two's endoskeletons, which saved Flare from death. Boss man wasn't so lucky.

Once all the customers were out of the building, the girls rushed to help the three up.

Chica: Are you alright?!

Goldie: Fine. Flare and Foxy?

Foxy: Here las. Takes more than an explosion to take out this pirate.

Bonnie: Flare?

Flare: Ow..... Why was there a boom?

Fredda: Something exploded backstage with you four.

Flare: Wait where's-

Flare then saw the corpse of Boss man and closed his eyes, not wanting to see any more. His phone buzzed and he took it out, wondering who was texting him this time.

'Sorry sweetie, Boss man could've set the police on me. You wouldn't want that to happen to me, would you? Also, dear Mangle is starting to tremble.

See you love~'

In a stare of anger Flare crushed his phone and threw it down the office hall, the girls not fairing any better than him with their anger management. Then again it was entirely justified.

Fredda: That Purple haired bitch-

Bonnie: Thinks that she can get away-

Chica: With taking Mangle to corner Flare?!

Foxy: Well-

All 4: She has another thing coming.

The 4's eyes switch to black with white pupils, the white glowing fiercely on the verge of red. Goldie got up and teleported all of them into an alley opposite Flare's house. Normally being outside would make them take time to see everything, but more important matters were at hand.

Fredda: She's going to be waiting, so we need a plan.

Chica: What's the plan Flare?

They turn to him and he looks between them and his house. The place that is probably very dangerous with a high chance of his freedom gone and the deaths of the ones he'd grown to love.

Flare: Here's the plan.

================================
Bit shorter of a chapter, but I'm pretty sure the next will be making up for it.

Just know that after this there will be a poll for what Flare's plan is. I'll write a chapter for each option and wait for the final results.

BA BYE!!

Word Count: 976
================================