AboutDamnTime

FT.HEX'S POV

Descending down the elevator with Baby felt different than it did going up. Going up I was nervous and not confident at all in myself. Coming down I'm actually feeling confident, date went well. Way better than I expected it to.

The sudden shake of the elevator hitting the floor snapped me back to reality and prompted me to open the doors for Baby. She smiled and gave me a passing peck on the cheek before getting into the vent. I waited a bit then got in as well, seeing that Baby had decided to wait to tease me with a view of her rear.

Only when I had long enough to have a good look did she continue crawling. Though I can't say I didn't enjoy it... Wow that date changed me more than I expected. Or maybe it's just being around this flirtatious lot that's making me a bit more.. Ok reminder to look in a dictionary since I can't find the word.

In the control module with Baby now, I'm starting to think she's planning something. She seems to have a sort of scheming face, and know what went through the minds of the girls here, I would kind of enjoy it but also not. I don't know, my whole thinking process has gotten messed up. I mean I recently learnt from ms spaghetti that I'm just a soul of someone in this machine. Oh god I'm thinking about it again. I need to stop, everytime I think about it, it just hurts.

Baby's gone back to her room so I'm just gonna go to mine. I crawled through the vent and see Ft.Foxy playing something with Ft.Freddy. They were in their performance clothes, for the most part since some had apparently been discarded, and Ft.Foxy seemed annoyed. My guess? A strip challenge. Ignoring their shenanigans I walk over to parts and service to change back into my normal attire.

???: If you could turn around, I'd enjoy that view a LOT more~

Instead of turning around I redress and look to see who it was.

No-one? Huh?

More fuckery, of course. As if there wasn't enough going around.

???: Up here.

Taking a chance I look up and I don't know what I'm seeing. Ballora is on the ceiling, somehow holding on without any hand holds.

Ballora: You could've at least let me have a peek.

Ft.Hex: Well if I did that then everyone would want one. Also please explain how the fuck you've turned into a spider.

Ballora: And why should I reveal my secrets?

Before I could even try to argue why she decided to kiss me while she was upside down. Not exactly like the spiderman kiss but similar I guess. It lasted for a couple seconds before she broke away and got back onto the same gravitational field as me.

Ballora: I must admit, I was expecting Baby to take longer to ask you out. But that doesn't mean I'm out of the race~

She then sprinted out and left me confused. Race? What race? I- Why- you know what. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. But my brain/mind/soul seems to think otherwise since put together she meant hooking up with me.

Well I guess I am the first guy animatronic here. Either way I leave parts and service and go into ms spaghetti ex machina's room. Aka the scooping room. Being greeted by that giant arm was one thing, but also being greeted by Enna staring into my soul was another.

Enna: You came back. I half expected you to be fucking the others senseless.

Ft.Hex: They sure as hell want me to.

She chuckled a bit and held up. A glitch?

Enna: Can you see this?

Ft.Hex: I see a lot of glitchiness.