Plans

FLARE'S POV

I was kind of expecting and prepaired for Fredda to be mad. What I wasn't expecting or prepaired for, was Fredda informing all the other girls and talking plans to keep me safe from the crazy bitch while I kept Mangle calm with hugs and cuddles. Adorable.

Bonnie: Why doesn't he stay here, we can keep an eye on him constantly and he doesn't have to leave.

Flare: As nice as that sounds, I still have a bunch of stuff at home and studies to do.

Fredda: Plus this person clearly can get around the building without being seen on cameras.

Now keep in mind none of us knew it was Purple Girl, aka the dayguard. She had literally written the letter and just left it there. She was able to calmly walk out without any suspicion since she worked there.

Springy: Well with me and Goldie staying with him we can protect him.

Goldie: However I was singled out in the letter, meaning she has planned ways to get around me. And we can't stay awake forever.

Chica: Why not report this to the police? I mean, this would be something they could handle right?

Foxy: They'd pull the lad into witness protection or something, keeping him away from us.

PURPLE GIRL'S POV

Those bitches were trying to make a plan to keep Flare away from me. Sluts would keep him for sex while I would actually love and care for him. Keep your cool girl, it's only a matter of time. They want to keep him away from me? Fine, I'll jist have to go through them with whatever force is needed. And I'm not opposed to dismantling them.

The only one that I'm somewhat fine with is Mangle, mainly since she's too shy to actually oppose me. Though she's stealing cuddles so. Ugh, why can't love be less complicated? Plus, they can't give him a family while I can. Do they not see the flaw in their 'love'?

Just wait for the right moment. Stay the course. Don't be led astray.

BACK TO FLARE'S POV

Flare: You know there's something you're forgetting.

Bonnie: What's that?

Flare: If this person is as crazy as they've set themselves up to be, that might mean they're yandere level. Meaning you'd be in danger.

Foxy: Don't worry laddie, we can handle ourselves.

Fredda: Though your concern for us is appreciated.

Springy: Holy fuck the 3 fs just spoke one after another.

Chica: Wut?

Springy: Fredda, Foxy, Flare. F F F. The three f kateers.

Fredda, Foxy and Flare:..... No..

Springy: Ok.

Purple Girl: 'Fucking hell if they're all that dumb this'll be easy.'

At this point I decided to leave the discussions. I get that they're trying to help me and all, but it's not really going anywhere. I get up, apparently carrying Mangle along who didn't want to leave the cuddle and sit in the office chair. Basically what I was originally expecting to do for this job minus the adorable fox girl cuddles.

First the girls were alive. Then they were trying to kill me. Then there are more of them. Gassed, even more of them, an attempted firing against me and a confession/threat from someone I don't know. Why did I have to be the mc of this story.

Doom: Cuz I got no other OCs and don't wanna type Y/N every 2 seconds. Now stop breaking the fourth wall and pay attention.

Right.

Loiking down at Mangle I find something adorable again, but also annoying. She was asleep. Guess she isn't shy around me anymore to fall asleep on me. But that had now basically bound me to my seat so that I don't wake her. Unless Goldie does some teleport stuff.

Goldie: Not happening sweetie, too adorable.

Fuck.

Goldie: Exactly what Springy wants you to do to her.

Flare: 'STOP WITH THE MIND READING!'

Goldie: 1, ow. 2, no.

Yeah, and I'm going to be living with that from now on. Better than living alone though, won't end up talking to myself to fill sound voids. Oooo, maybe I can get another couple of computers and play some multipler again.

Ok, enough thinking bout that. Back to work. I gently moved an arm around Mangle and grabbed the security tablet, switching it on and flicking through the cams. Springy, Foxy and Fredda were still debating while Goldie watched. Bonnie was tuning her guitar and from the sound of pits and pans, Chica was in the kitchen.

What shocked me was when the left door shut on it's own. Then the right. Then a funny smell. I kicked the vent door which shut it thankfully and I opened the right door, getting through beforr it shut itself again. Miss crazy woman/potential yandere was clearly in the building. I walk to Mangle's cove and place her on the bed, gently prying her arms off then going to the debates.

Fredda: Foxy, for the last time, you know that-

Flare: Security office, doors closed, funny smell, shut vent, sprinted out door before it shut itself.

Foxy and Fredda looked at me confused but Springy got the message immediately and jumped into the vents. Of course they would be in the vents, you can mess with the ventilation all you like in there and have a view of who's in the office.

Though it didn't sound good, as the thudding got way more intense than just moving up there, or going fast. It sounds like Springy is fighting someone. I looked at Foxy and Fredda and they looked at me, all wondering what to do before the thuds fell silent. Then Springy jumped down holding woman wearing purple by her collar.

Purple Girl: Let me go!

Springy: Found the rat stinking up the vents.

Foxy: So you be the las tryin to steal Flare from us.

Purple Girl: You stole him from ME! So you let me go and hand ov-

She then finally noticed me standing there looking unimpressed. Instead of being scared, embarrassed or anything, she smiled lustfully and licked her lips.

Purple Girl: Oh how I've longed to see to see you up close.

Flare:

And thanks to some perfect timing, Goldie teleported in and took Springy and Purple Girl on the teleport out.

Fredda: On one hand I'm glad that's dealt with. On the other, I feel like that may've been a bit too easy.

Foxy: She doesn't stand a chance against them Capt'n. Lad's safe from her now.

Flare: Do you always speak like a pirate?

Foxy: No, I just choose to to mess with the author. He does not like trying to make me speak like a pirate.

Doom: OH YOU LITTLE-

Bonnie: 4th wall aside, now we don't have to worry about having fun with Flare~

Foxy, Fredda and Bonnie's heads all snap towards me, their eyes changing black with white pupils. It was honestly terrifying, so I think you'll excuse me for running the fuck outta there and into the office. Thank god the doors work like normal again.

Foxy: We can wait all night lad~

Flare: So can I!

Thing was I couldn't since my power was limited again. Gotta bluff them and hope i don't have any tells. This'll be fun.

================================
This was such a pain in the neck to make. I got stuck multiple damn times AGAIN!

BA BYE!

Word Count: 1238
================================