Fox sisters

FLARE'S POV

And we return to the story with me driving to my place of work, windscreen wipers working overtime against the downpour. This storm was pretty big, I'd already lost power in my home twice before leaving.

I grabbed my umbrella and opened it in sync with the car door. The pattering of the rain was fun to listen to, but I shut the door, locked it, then did the reverse at the convention door. Aka unlocking and opening. I left the umbrella outside so that it didn't drip onto the floor and cause a slip hazard.

The place was darker than usual, implying that the power went down here as well. I mean, I made friends with Bonnie, Chica and Fredda so I should be fine. Although they did mention that there would be 5 of them tonight.

Slight fear aside I turned on the torch in my phone, jumping back in surprise to see Fredda right infront of me.

Fredda: Hi.

Flare: Geez, hi. You scared me.

Fredda: *giggle* Sorry, I tend to be more active in the dark. If we were still out to kill you, running out of power would be your death.

Flare: Ok then.

I sidestepped around Fredda and saw Boss man lighting candles and placing them around to keep the place bright. The sudden white light caused him to see me.

Boss man: Ah, Flare my boy. I was just lighting the place up for you, didn't expect you to be this early.

Flare: Uhh, isn't it 11:50

Boss man: 11:30 actually.

Flare: Welp, power outage made me early. Atleast it didn't make me late.

Boss man: *chuckles* Indeed. I see that you're aware of the girls being alive at night.

Fredda: Yes he is. He actually tilted the stage camera up so it didn't focus here.

Fredda indicated her chest and Boss man raised an eyebrow approvingly. Atleast I think it was approvingly. Is that something you can tell with an eyebrow? I dunno.

Boss man: Well, I best be heading back home. And Flare, be sure to not just dump intruders on the sidewalk please.

And with that message, to which I responded with "No promises." and a cheeky grin, he left the building.

My vision then changed. It was of the dining area after I turned around, then red, then black with white stars dancing around. From what I could gather I'd been tackled and my head hit the floor hard.

Foxy: So this be the nightguard who's stayin. Not bad lookin~

Fredda: Foxy, let him get up. You might've given him a concussion.

I felt a weight I hadn't noticed before leave and allow me to sit up. Opening my eyes I see a red fox with an eyepatch and hook, sitting crosslegged and watching me intently.

Flare: Ow. Hello to you too.

Foxy: Sorry matey, got a bit over excited. With you being not here for our bodies and all.

Fredda: Over excited? You basically tackled him.

Foxy: Like I said Capt'n. Over excited.

So Fredda was the captain despite not being pirate themed in the slightest.... Alright then.

Foxy: Alright laddie, time to introduce ye to my sister.

She grabbed my hand and rushed me over to what seemed to be a cove with greenish blue curtains. And I do mean rushed, this fox is fast. She let go of my hand and jumped past the curtains, earning a surprised yelp from someone inside.

Foxy came back pushing out a girl that looked similar to her, but with a white and pink colour scheme and no hook or eyepatch. This fox seemed to be incredibly shy since she was fighting to hide behind Foxy for a while before standing still but shaking a bit.

Foxy: Sis, meet the nightguard Flare. Flare, this be my sister Mangle. He's not perverted lass, no need to worry.

Mangle seemed to shake a little less hearing that and gave a small wave. I gave a kind smile and a small wave back.

================================
Before anything is said about Mangle being shy an overused personality, I just like it ok? I think it suits Mangle well. Plus, when you imagine her being shy it's just damn adorable.

So yeah.
================================

Mangle: F-f-foxy, y-you didn't n-need to push m-me out..

Foxy: Sorry sis, but yer too shy for ye own good. Plus you needed to meet the lad. Trust for people than me, Bonnie, Chica and Fredda.

Flare: I mean, you make a good point Foxy but forcing a shy person into meeting someone is just mean.

Mangle seemed to blush a tad but also smile with me taking her side. Foxy paused to consider my words before nodding in defeat.

Foxy: Yeah, ye right. Sorry sis.

Mangle: I-it's ok Foxy.

And with that they shared a sisterly hug while I got out my phone to check the time. It was their moment, I wasn't gonna make it awkward by staring or saying something.

It was 12 AM now, which makes sense considering my accidental early arrival. I then noticed a text from my parents.

'Hey, hope you're still doing alright. Just wanted to make sure.
If you're struggling to find a job, please contact us so we can help.

Love Mum and Dad'

I texted back how everything was alright still and that I'd already found a job and made some new friends at work. Obviously I wasn't going to go into specifics about my job or my friends, they would get the wrong idea. I mean, who would want their parents to know that they worked at an anime convention with animatronics that have questionable designs. You know what I mean.

My phone is suddenly snatched from my hand by Foxy and she read my text and the text from my parents.

Foxy: Aww, the lad's parents keep wanting updates.

Flare: Yeah, can I have my phone back now?

Foxy smirks and dips it between her cleavage before placing it me hand, making me freeze and just blink wondering why. Foxy runs back to her cove while Mangle sighs and shakes her head.

Mangle: I w-would suggest keeping your p-phone locked around her. S-she once took a n-nightguard's phone and took... Pictures.. Of herself.

Flare: Noted.

I slip my phone into my pocket and just pretend the cleavage dip didn't happen. Mainly because it didn't do anything. I go to start walking to the office and Mangle comes with. Odd but if she wants to follow. Then who am I to deny her that?

I plonk my booty in the office chair and my work bag under the desk, finding it a nice spot to store stuff without it getting in the way. Mangle meanwhile crawls into a vent I hadn't noticed was behind me and just keeps going.

Oh, something I forgot to mention/think. Mangle had regular clothes like the others did now, but Foxy didn't go regular clothes like the others.

Now that I've given you that mental image I felt my brain go fuzzy for a moment, confusing me. I had a better sleep this time and I hadn't taken anything that would cause that. Then I noticed a strange smell and a more frantic thudding in the vents.

My vission was going blurry. I saw white and pink infront of me and a distant voice failing to reach me. Then grey as the office doors closed.

The vents.

Was someone trying to gas me? Is that why Mangle went in, to stop it? Who wanted to gas me.

These questions entered my head but slipped put as my vision went from blurry to black.

================================
CLIFFHANGER BOIS!!!!

BA BYE!

Word Count: 1296
================================