Another title

FT.HEX'S POV

Never knew Baby would be so possessive of me, but she did ask me on a date first so I can kind of see where she's coming from. Plus, having a harem isn't really a normal thing. And just thinking about that makes me feel deja vu. The word 'harem' like I've had experience with it before.

This deja vu bs is starting to really annoying me, I constantly feel it and I can never pinpoint why. And whenever I try to run a diagnostic to try and find any errors it comes up with nothing. Stuff I do find disappears instantly, like the unknown code.

Ok, I can actually feel my fans speeding up to keep my circuits cool so I need to calm down.

I'm currently on the stage playing solitare with a fox staring intently over my shoulder. Or I assume she's looking over my shoulder, she might just be looking at me.

Ft.Foxy had suggested that Baby and I have our date early but Baby pointed out that it might be a bit risky with the spot she had planned. Then she started to get kinda secretive, saying she had a surprise for me during the date.

No hints, no suggestions to wear something or be prepaired. I'm completely in the dark. And that's surprising for a guy with night vision.

.
.
.

Ok yeah that was terrible.

Ft.Foxy: Hey Hex.

Ft.Hex: Yeah?

Ft.Foxy: You remember nothing happening before waking up on stage right?

Ft.Hex: Yeah, why you ask?

Ft.Foxy: I'm still wondering how you knew the basis of our game before we'd explained it to you. No-one else could've told you.

Ft.Hex: On the subject of knowing stuff, deja vu is something that's happening to me a lot.

Ft.Foxy: It just doesn't make any sense.

Ft.Fredda: Doesn't make sense how he's so hot?

I straight up jump up onto the ceiling in surprise, clinging to it like a startled cat at Fredda's sudden entrance.

Bon Bon: Told you to not sneak up.

Ft.Fredda: Didn't think it'd be that bad. Are you ok up there Hex?

Ft.Hex: Uhh. Define 'ok'. If ok physically, yes. Mentally, eh. Emotionally, also eh.

Ft.Foxy: I thought I was the only one that could do that.

Ballora: Ehem.

Aaaaaand back down I go.

HOW THE FUCK IS BALLORA ON THE CEILING?!

Ft.Hex: How the fuck are you on the ceiling?

Ballora: How the fuck are your arms working?

Lolbit: Timeskip.

Bon Bon: Wha-

-Timeskip brought to you by naptime Perfect for those with clingy harems-

I-

What the hell just happened? One moment everyone is confused then I'm waking up on stage again, arms limp again...

Checking my internal clock shows that it's currently 11:50 PM, 10 minutes till the nightguard came down and the game started. Then Baby and I go on our date.

Can't lie to myself, I was nervous. I mean, I'm going on a date with a beautiful girl who apparently has a surprise in store for me.

I temporarily put the date out of mind to save myself from the anxiety of that impending event. I decided to keep myself more focused on the closer one, which was the elevator hitting the ground at precisely 12. That timing was way too perfect for the nightguard to have pressed the button herself.