Remembrance

FT.HEX POV

While I pondered on how exactly this 'race' would end, I felt two orbs press up against me from behind. A quick look told me Ft.Foxy was the owner of them and she rested her head on my shoulder.

Ft.Foxy: So, I got a question for ya. It's very important ok?

Ft.Hex: You have my attention.

Ft.Foxy: Ass or tits?

Ft.Hex: You no longer have my attention.

Ft.Foxy laughed and gave my cheek a kiss, blush appearing as predictable as it was, also switching to be laying down on my lap. Ok, wholesome moment incoming. I rest a hand on her head and start gently petting her, feeling her actually purr and lean into my touch. Now it was her turn to blush but she didn't pull away from the headpats.

Ft.Foxy: Why'd you have to find out I can purr?

Ft.Hex: I kinda had a feeling. You're Funtime Foxy, you resemble a fox, and foxes can purr.

Ft.Foxy: But I'm an animatronic.

Ft.Hex: An animatronic with the ability to be fucked, and I an animatronic with the ability to fuck.

That seemed to catch her in a corner as she reluctantly nodded and accepted that I am big brain. I'm actually kinda surprised that I went so blunt with that. This place is definitely rubbing off on me.

I kept petting her, much to her enjoyment, and continued the dangerous act of thinking. The punishment for such appeared to be a bright light blinding me and Ft.Foxy. When I could see again the nightguard was looking through the  window and snickered a little.

NG: Sorry to interrupt your moment there but the place is about to open. Hex, try not to get shot this time.

Ft.Hex: You say that like I have a choice if robbers come.

Ft.Foxy: Just ignore her. She's mad that she got tricked by Ft.Fredda during the game and got jumpscared by Bon Bon.

NG: She cheated and you know it.

Ft.Foxy: She said to get ready for a surprise, that's the cue, that's when you shut the opposite door. You've defended against that attack 63 times.

The nightguard threw her hands up in frustration and hit us with another flashbang from the lights. When seeing was an option again she'd vanished.

Ft.Hex: Bitch nos dió con un flashbang y desapareció al estilo Batman.

(Bitch hit us with a flashbang and vanished batman style.)

Ft.Foxy looked at me blankly and got up to the spot she usually was for the day, not even bothering to come up with a response to my spontaneous spanish. So I just got up and stood on my spot, got the performance primed and ready, then it hit me like a truck.

It felt like I got ejected from my own body and it was just running on autopilot. I looked over at Ft.Foxy but whatever I was going through made me see double. I saw her, then I saw her again but more pink instead of purple and looking more shy and timid than Ft Foxy. Mangle. I know her. How?

The rest flooded back too fast it was hard to make sense of. A former boss. An explosion. Tearing, searing pain. A chicken animatronic? Another fox. Me. Flare.

When I was aware and felt in my body again, I was in the middle of a performance. With autopilot I could thankfully think over what just happened and what I finally remembered. My name is Flare. I'm, or at least WAS, human. Like Enna said, this robot body is storage for a soul.

How exactly I died was stil fuzzy, only the pain could I remember clearly, and the terrified faces of the girls. Thinking of them sent a pang through my heart- wait I don't have one anymore. Hit my emotions as I thought on how devasted they must be, or worried. After that I worried how they were at all, they might've been scrapped since the building exploded. I didn't know if they were alright or not.