Learning the game

FT.HEX'S POV

When me and the other funtimes got to the private room, CB, Ballora, Minireena, another girl called Bidybab, Lolbit, who I assume is Yennda, a pink Bon-bon and the nightguard were all already here.

Lots of people here.

When the nightguard saw me she shimmied behind CB, probably thinking I was still mad at her for shocking me. I kinda was, but it seemed that it genuinely wasn't her fault.

CB: Alright, now that we're all here we can get the game started.

NG: I'm so fucked.

Lolbit: Nah, Hex isn't in tonight so you're a virgin for a little longer.

Ft.Hex: Or as long as you want because I don't do stuff like that against people's will.

NG seemed relieved to hear that and stopped her semi hiding being Circus Baby. Ft.Foxy brought me along to what looked like pirate's cove. Pirate's cove... Where did I get that name from? Anyway, she sat me down behind the curtains and handed me a tablet.

Ft.Foxy: Here'll you'll be able to see everything going on with this. It's the same as miss virgin's but with a camera in the office.

Ft.Hex: Useful.

Ft.Foxy: Mhm. Ok, the game is starting.

Ft.Hex: Goodluck.

She smiled and blushed a bit when I said that, turning to the cove curtains and standing like she was going to pounce. I look down at the tablet and switch it on, seeing a view of the office we were in moments before to get around.

I switched through the cameras multiple times to get a lay of the land. I could see that Ft.Fredda was in the west hall closet, Bidybab in the vents, Minireena at the oxygen canisters, Ballora at the end of the east hall and CB behind NG. I guess she attacks if the power goes out.

CB turned to look at the camera and tugged down part of her job, giving me a view of her exposed breast and subsequently making me blush. I quickly shut the tablet off and sigh.

Ft.Hex: Maldita sea, estas chicas siguen coqueteando conmigo cada vez que tienen la oportunidad. (Fucking hell, these girls keep flirting with me every chance they get.)

================================
If you run the spanish through google translate it comes up with something different. It's annoying.
================================

Ft.Foxy:

I struggle to hold in my laughter at the confusion that was both visible and audible from Ft.Foxy. She pouts at me and waves her tail in my face again before resuming what was either phase 2 or 3 of her attack.

I look back down at the cameras and see NG booping the pink Bon-bon's snoot. And shutting the opposite door to Ft.Fredda after she said something about a surprise. And Fredda had apparently moved while I wasn't paying attention. Fak.

Then I heard a human and robotic screech, followed by cursing. Looking back in the office Ballora had jumpscared the guard which made her fall off of her chair.

Ft.Foxy: Who got her?

Ft.Hex: Ballora, she fell off of her chair too.

Ft.Foxy: I gotta see this.

She dashed to the office and I got up out of the cove almost bumping into Minireena. She looked up at me since I was a bit taller and pulled me to be eye level with her.