Night tres

FLARE'S POV

I drive back to the convention, having an improvised work bag because my original was stolen. Annoying to say the least, but it didn't have the taser which I now own. Legally.

I couldn't find anything saying I was allowed to own one if my job called for it and not have a gun licence, so I just got the licence. Quite the process but worth it. Besides, now I can even get a real gun should I ever choose to.

I park near the convention doors and grab my work bag and exit my car. I make sure to lock it and that all doors wouldn't open. No chances being taken when some kidnapper is around. Once I had made sure everything was fine I went inside to start another night of work. The candles from laat night were evidently removed since the need for them was gone as the storm had passed.

Speaking of storms, I have just walked into one. How can I tell?

Foxy: WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO, LET THE PERV DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH ME?!

Fredda: NO, YOU CALMLY MOVE THEM OFF THE STAGE, NOT FUCKING SLICE THEIR ARM WITH YOUR HOOK!

Foxy: CAPT'N IF WE JUST DO THAT THEY'LL COME BACK! I NEEDED TO TEACH HIM A LESSON THAT YOU MESS WITH THE PIRATE YE GET THE HOOK!

Fredda: AND NOW THE PLACE IS RISKING BEING CLOSED BECAUSE AN ANIMATRONIC SEVERELY HARMED A CUSTOMER! HE WON'T RETURN AND NEITHER WILL THE KIDS!

That's how. Deciding not to get involed or in the middle of this argument I calmly walk to my office, thankfully not being seen by the two. Bonnie and Chica see me, but they only give a small wave as they try to figure out how the hell they diffuse this situation.

In the office was Mangle, the doors closed on either side of her as she hugged my old work bag and tried to take deep breaths. Guess I found the thief. I knock on the window to get her attention and she quickly opens the door and hands me the bag, blushing so much she was like Foxy's twin.

Mangle: S-s-sorry, I-I j-just, I-I, U-um.

As she stumbled over her words I just set the bags down and hugged her, which she quickly returned. We both liked hugs it seemed. We stayed in the hug for a while, seeming to be the time it took for her to calm down.

When we finally seperated from the hug she was still blushing a bit, though that might be from being caught with my bag. Before I can say anything further, something smashed out in the main area and a shriek sounded.

I grab my bat and taser and rush out to see two men, both pinning Fredda and Foxy to the wall and fumbling with their belts. I went to the one who was pinning Foxy and, well, this should pretty much cover what I did.

I turned around and shoot the guy pinning Fredda with my taser. It landed on the small of his back and he stiffened and fell, twitching thanks to the electric current. I hand my bat to Foxy who bonked the guy at her feet again for good measure, and take out my phone dialing 911 (its 000 for me but eh).

911: 911 What's your emergency.

Flare: Hi, I'm the nightguard for Fredda's Anime Convention, there are two intruders here.

911: Are they armed?

Flare: No, I knocked out one and tased the other.

911: Alright, I'm sending police over to pick them up.

(Note that I don't know if that's how a 911 call would go, this is just a pure guess.)

And with that the call ended. Fredda steps over the unconscious man who was done twitched and headed over to me. She and Foxy both hugged my arms into their breasts which caused my face to go red.

Fredda: Thank you for saving us~

Flare: N-no problem.

Foxy: I think we should reward the lad~

Fredda: Agreed~

I quickly escape their grip by sliding down then back up a bit further from them. Aka I defied physics.

Flare: Hey, no reward needed, especially if it's what I think you two are planning. You two are beautiful and sexy, but I ain't ready for that yet.

The two blush and smile while I process what I just said then nope the fuck outta there and back to the office. Maybe I should just stay in here for a while. Atleast until my face decides that it doesn't want to be Rudolph's nose.

Mangle wasn't in the office anymore so I guess she went back to her cove. Only thing I really had to do now was wait for the police to arrive. The sound of them arriving should alert the girls to get in their places and pretend they're off. Looking through the cameras I could see Fredda, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy kicking the crap outta the two. One was even awake and crying after having his balls kicked 5 times.

And they have metal feet.

I winced every time he was hit there. He deserved it but it still makes you wince.

The entrance room then started flashing red and blue and the girls ran into place while I calmly walked out and unlocked the door for them.

Cop 1: You the one who called?

Flare: Yep. These are the two who broke in.

Cop 2: Dayum, they look like they got the crap beaten outta them.

Flare: And one was tasered.

Cop 1: I assume you have a license for that taser?

Flare: Yep *I show the license* I tried to see whether I needed one or not considering the job but found nothing. I just said fuck it and played it safe.

Cop 1: Good move. Alright guy who's awake. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to testify in court.

Cop 1 put cuffs on mister awake, who had a damn concussion and was having trouble walking. Cop 2 looked at the passed out one and carried him fireman style.

The two were put in the back of the cop car and they gave me a wave before driving off. I typed up and sent a text to Boss man that he'd need a new window put in place since, well, a shattered one isn't going to look very good for the place is it?

When I walk back into the dining area I see something that shoked me, all 5 of the girls, and would've shoked Boss man if he were here.

G.Fredda: Hello girls. Hello Flare.

================================
Fuck, why have I challenged myself to upload a chapter a day? I put the slow updates tag for a reason, to give me time to think of stuff and refine it.

Welp, such is the life of an idiot.

BA BYE!

Word Count: 1175
================================