Stealth

FLARE'S POV

Goldie teleported us into a spare room I had, just a plain bed and nothing else. The window had a higher perspective on the other houses which confirmed we were on the second floor.

Fredda: You sure it'll work?

Goldie: I know it will. There's a reason why it was dangerous to use the function.

Flare: It has to work.

My tone of finality seemed to set it for Fredda and I slowly opened the door.

The area around was pitch black, the windows boarded up and lights just pieces of glass on the floor. Purple Girl had gone out of her way to fortify the second floor. What she shouldn't know, was that the stairway to the first floor wasn't the only way to go.

I present two fingers together before spreading them, pointing at the stairs and the second way down. Goldie, Bonnie and Chica went for the stairs leaving me Fredda and Foxy to go the alternate route.

Foxy: Of course it's the F team.

Fredda: Not the time Foxy.

Flare: I mean, she isn't wrong.

Joking aside I moved the logs and metal rack out of the way and poised myself above the gap before climbing down the chimney.

GOLDIE'S POV

I teleported my team down to the bottom of the stairs to avoid any creaky steps. Flare had said they hadn't creaked during him using them, but we were heavier than him so it was more likely to alert miss yandere. Thinking of that alone made me feel a tingle in my gut and ear. Chica and Bonnie nodded to me to show they were ready.

I opened the door and came into the garage, Bonnie and Chica making a dash for the door opposite. I was going to suggest careful steps incase of traps but it worked so I followed suit. Now the tricky bit was waiting for Flare's signal to come in. From what he told us, this door was in view of the front door and by assosiation Mangle and Purple Girl. He warned us not to jump the gun otherwise the mission is botched and a lot more tricky.

As if it wasn't hard enough.

BACK TO FLARE'S POV

Foxy: Do you not use this thing lad?

Flare: Nah, I'm immune to the cold so I haven't had a need for it.

Foxy: That'd explain the lack of soot.

Fredda: Pirate girl not want to get a bit dirty?

Foxy: Only if it's the lad's doing~

Flare: Your sister has been kidnapped.

Foxy: Shuttin up.

Purple Girl: Bit late, don't you think?

We were currently in the living room, right next to the front door area. Purple Girl had turned herself and Mangle to face us, the knife very visible against Mangle's neck. I heard Foxy growl next to me causing Purple Girl to smirk. Bitch thought she had everything covered, but I know the place better than her.

Flare: 'This is a signal to teleport into the kitchen or use the door.'

Goldie: That's your brilliant signal?

Foxy: Let me sis go ye filthy siren.

Flare: 'Sometimes simplicity is the best.'

Purple Girl: Y-you know you basically called me beautiful right?

And now the pirate and the yandere were arguing over if the insult actually worked. It kept her distracted though, so she didn't notice Bonnie and Chica move out the door or Goldie teleporting. I could tell that Mangle noticed but she kept still.