Kidnapped

PURPLE GIRL'S POV

Add some wire here and done. Now if Flare comes through the door, he won't be able to leave and I can keep him. I'm still wearing Spring Bonnie since Golden Fredda could poof in at any time. Plus, why change with what I have planned? I'd just have to put her back on.

Man it's weird using gender pronouns for something I'm wearing.

Weirdness to one side, I can't go back to the convention yet. A greenish anthro rabbit walking down the street is just suspicious. Especially when it's an old loved character. I'll deal with the girls during night. A guaranteed way to see Flare as well, so it's a win win.

There's also Flare caring for them. If I just kill them, it'll take a while for him to finally see my love is real and for him to love me back. But I can't just let them off scotch free. The longer they stay with my future husband, the higher the chance they'll seduce him. UGH. Why can't they just give up on him?! It's not like they can give him a family either, they're robots. Most they can do is be fuck dolls.

Ok, I need to calm down before I lose it. I tighten the springlocks in the suit and go to Flare's computer, putting in a USB that unlocks it without need for a password. You'd think there would be protection against that. I then see something that makes me smile wide.

I can locate his phone from here.

And he keeps his phone on his person at all times so I have a way to constantly track him.

Wait, the trap wouldn't work. He's too smart to come back here, Golden Fredda would've warned him. Grrrr, stupid teleporting bitch. Well, I'll have to find a way to lure him here then. My plan only works if he triggers the trap. Then we can be together forever.

I need to get a handle on my fantasizing and focus. Step 1, trap his home is complete. Step 2, wait for him to trigger it is bust so I now have to think of the perfect lure.

Oh I just got the most perfect idea.

NO-ONE'S POV

Back at the convention, the girls were trying their best to perform like they usually would. But their worries occasionally slipped onto their faces. They'd been lucky so far and no-one had noticed, but luck could only get you so far.

Foxy was backstage helping Boss man repair Goldie, rushing around to get parts. The screwdriver had deal too much damage to the old ear to repair it, so they had to make an entirely new one. This included the metal structure inside which would need to be slotted in. Goldie did her best to keep still but some sparks from her stomach had a tendancy to be followed by a twitch.

Boss man: Foxy, can you hand me the-

Foxy: Already in ye hand.

Boss man: I'll never understand how you're so fast.

Goldie: Extra p-powerful leg mo-mo-motors.

Boss man busied himself with getting the metal frame in place and Foxy took the initiative and got to work on the fur part that would cover it. Her hook was surprisingly useful in this regard.

Over to Mangle, she was writing on a piece of paper, constantly erasing parts and rewriting it. After the 10th time trying to write the first sentence her ears drooped and she put her face in her hands.

Mangle: Why can't I just say it? Why am I so shy? *deep breath* Calm down Mangle. Just write it all out. He won't say no. Right?

???: He'll say yes, of course he will.

Mangle yelps and scrambles away from the wall, seeing Purple Girl smiling evilly.

Purple Girl: He cares too much for you to say no. Or do anything to hurt or let you get hurt.

Mangle tried to get up but Purple Girl, grabbed her and put a hand over her mouth, stopping her from calling for help.

Purple Girl: And I can't risk that. But I can use it to show him I'm the one for him. Now be a good girl and sleep.

Mangle struggled before going limp, Purple Girl's hand moving away from the concealed off button and to the springlocks. The struggling and movement got them dangerously loose. She dragged Mangle through the loose part of the wall and in the shadows of trees and bushes, all the way to Flare's house.

She went to step through the front door before quickly opting to go for the back door instead.

Purple Girl: Almost set off my own damn trap.

She tied Mangle up in full view of the front door. The moment he opened it, he'd see her and go rushing forward to save her. After looking at Mangle though, she started to think.

Maybe she didn't need to hurt Mangle. Her shyness would probably keep her from taking Flare before she could. Purple Girl even considered keeper her as maybe a pet. Some people kept foxes and pets so it wouldn't be too far off right?

Tick tick tick tick tick.

Now she just had to wait for Flare. And she'd have him all to herself. And Mangle if she went through with keeping her around.

FLARE'S POV

Teacher: I'm impressed by the level of detail in these parts. I hadn't even thought about using that block.

Flare: I have a lot of gaming spare time, so I know blocks like the back of my hand..... And I went through 50 redesigns.

Teacher: Not surprised. Well the parts are good, the descriptions are well done but could use some work. A-

I nod my thanks and take my USB out of his laptop. Instead of going home I had made my way to the campus. I may be distance ed, but I was allowed to come in and learn there if I wanted. It was all about preference.

I go over to a fast food place across the street and get myself some brunch. Too late for breakfast, too early for lunch. As I was eating though, my phone buzzed and I got it out with one hand to check. Text from an unknown number. When I pressed it to see the contents I froze.

'Hello sweetie,

I noticed you didn't come home and I wanted to make sure you were ok. I spoke to a friend of yours and they weren't very talkative. See for yourself.

Picture of Mangle tied to a chair with a gag and a terrified look as Purple Girl had a knife to her throat

I'd suggest you get here quickly. She's very worried about you and I'd hate for her to start shaking with worry.

See you soon~

Love, Your Girl in Purple'

================================
Boom bam chapter done, boom bam I just realised I've done like 17 chapters without any smut. New record I think.

BA BYE!!

Word Count: 1176
================================