Hi!

Hey,

This is me, I'm back!

For those who don't know, I actually started writing a book "Hating Loving You", which had a completely different storyline from this one, it had completely different characters. In short, it was a completely different story but I didn't complete it and left it in the middle, actually deleted it in the middle.

It was my first book and I actually didn't know anything about writing and stuff. It crossed over 2K views and almost 500 votes, which I'm really grateful about. Let's leave it and talk about this book.

So first of all if you are reading this then please note that this is not a book that will be updated daily, I will take my time and always try to put the best content in front of you all.

I have learned from my mistakes and I don't want to repeat them.

I want to keep this book short which I lowkey know is not possible but let's just hope for the best.

Even if you are a silent reader then also you are welcome. I just expect a review from all which helps me know what I'm writing and how I'm writing, or whatever I want to convey to you is getting convey or not.. yup, that's it.  

But if you don't want to then I understand, just make yourself at home.  =D

I am just a little too excited to post it! So here we go

With a packet full of chocolate and Love

Yours,

J

(It's my first time choosing characters! And yes you guys have full liberty to choose your own character)

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

Published on - 13|06|2021