Chapter - 33

Not edited (lol why I'm saying this when all of my chapters have penalty of mistake, but leaving that behind this chapter can have a little more mistake compared to others)

Vaarin POV-

I saw Mia waving back at me through the mirror as I drove my way to the hotel.

I switched on the radio, it was a story show to be precise a love story show.

"And Richa was clueless, knowing that the guy who in college has always hated her is now on his knees, purposing to her was still something she couldn't digest.."

My mind couldn't process the afterwords of the RJ.

Advik, that guy. I remember him, how can I forget him.

Flashback,

(The day when Aditi interrupted Varin and Mia "Kiss" )

Naruvi di got me busy with her, she was talking about how we used to spend time in the past and fought with each other.

Even though she didn't let it see but we all know she misses our elders. None of them even cared about it but she is just not letting it go from her head.

I'm upset with Mumma, I don't know why she has to listen to my so-called father till now!

It was almost dinner time that I got out of the buildings, as no one is here to take responsibility for the wedding it has to be who had to take care of every single thing.

I don't want Naruvi Di to miss anyone's presence.

I noticed a guy standing outside, but I didn't pay any heeds to him and I continued walking.

"Mr. Ahuja " the same person called me.
I frowned and turned to him after composing myself.

"Yes?" I questioned

He looked at me.

Wait, isn't he the same guy with whom we were playing truth and dare??
And the one with whom Priya and the rest of my cousins are going out for clubbing recently?

Even though it was a question to me, I knew the answer was Yes.

"Umm I don't think so you remember me, I'm Advik, Advik Saxena" his voice sounded polite

"Advik, how can I help you?" I wasn't in hurry but his voice was so polite, not at all going with the person whom I imagined him to be and it bothered me a bit.

I have guessed people's nature quite accurately.

"I wanted to tell you something" I finally turned to him completely

"Hmm go on" My hands went in my pockets

"It's about Mia" his overly sweet voice still bothered me but Mia's name somewhat eased me, but later a wave of worry hit me.

"Is something wrong? Is she--" worriedness was evident on my voice as I said each and every word clearly

"No, No Mr. Ahuja it's nothing like that I wanted to tell something-"

"Mr. Saxena I would appreciate it if you directly come to the point." My voice which was composed before now was very annoyed.

Does this guy doesn't have any other work?

"You like Mia don't you?"

His question for sure was more than unexpected to me and took me off guard.