Chapter - 16

MIA POV-

3 weeks later-

Nothing has been more emotionally straining than this month for me.

Vaarin hadn't left me with any other option than just going out with him, he had introduced me to all his friends as his girlfriend, and here I still can't make Alex and Sam talk to me. Roshni and Pari being girls understood or at least tried to understand that there must have been the reason I didn't tell them this.

Whenever I have to be around his friends or even my friends, as he has been coming to our flat more than anything just to pick me up for lunch, I have to put an act that I'm all good, and we are a "normal couple"

All efforts Vaarin is trying to put is to make conversation or take me to malls and telling me to buy anything I want and everytime we end up buying something which he likes on me because How the fuck he can even think I will forget whatever he had done to me?

I never wanted to be in the place I'm so why and how did he even expect me to enjoy this!

Vaarin's attitude, behavior has drastically changed. The calm and listener Vaarin I knew now has become the ordering and insensitive Vaarin.

The only thing I'm grateful about is during these "4 weeks of our dating" he hasn't even tried to hold my hand.

At least he is not forcing me to do that otherwise he always is like 'come downstairs' or 'smile' when we are somewhere in public. All my plans to make him cry blood are vanishing into thin air.

Plus even if I'm home Pari and Roshni keep asking me about how my day was and imagine narrating something you don't even want to do.

It's my schedule to cry at least 10 minutes before going to bed, I have no one with whom I can actually share my feelings.

"Trust me guys, I'm not dating him willingly" I erased the message which I am trying to frame from the last 15 minutes. I wanted Sam and Alex to talk to me but apparently, they are feeling betrayed, they said and I quote

"MIA, we thought we are at least that important to you, you even have shared all the smallest things with us and you are seeing a guy now?" Alex frustratedly said "Yes MIA, Alex is right. We thought we had no secrets between us, we thought that we were important to you but-" and Sam supported him "But no Sam we aren't anything to her" And with that, they both went outside the cafe.

It's been 3 weeks since that and they haven't replied to my sorry messages.

And now I think, I have to fake my emotions most of the time, and the emotional stress Vaarin is putting on me.

Nothing seems on track, it feels like I'm enduring this for ages.

I already feel like giving up, I feel like I don't want to do this anymore but I don't know how to tell that to Vaarin.

Right now Vaarin is planning to take me out for lunch, even though I don't want to go, I didn't have any option.

I'm waiting downstairs for him to arrive. Nowadays he doesn't even give me importance, in the first place he was the one who wanted to get into the relationship, and now he doesn't even text as he used to in the starting week, and now from the past few days, he always comes late.

But again how much can one person do in a relationship, till the time it's not both of them putting effort the relationship will come to an end, sooner or later.

It's good only, as soon as Vaarin loses his interest in me I would be free.

-----

VAARIN POV-