Chapter- 9

Mia POV-

We all have been very much busy from morning first Haldi and now the marriage, it's been very hard. Thank heaven they aren't having their reception today. After marriage, they all will be leaving the hotel.

That means Vaarin will be leaving soon.
And this doesn't bother you!
Yes, it doesn't!

As per Trisha and Diksha's Gossip, the couple will go on their honeymoon first. So we all will be busy till tomorrow morning.

I have been avoiding Vaarin, and it's his cousin's  marriage so he looks a little busy himself!

It was the bride's entry time to the mandap.

I heard the voice in my headset.

"Remove all the guests from the aisle, and the music team get ready with the entry and the one who is allotted with entry come behind doors and tell them everything for the last time" the voice changed " Lighting should be to the fullest but just on the aisle, make the little girls understand nicely where to throw the flowers, and pictures and video team should be on there place one near groom's family and one near the bride's entry, and the one who is in charge of Drone should get the video nicely without any technical error"
I made my way towards the aisle to tell the guest to get seated. They all were stuffing their stomachs but then reluctantly got seated. The lighting started to get dim.

"All the workers, at the back now, empty the aisle" I followed the order and stood at the side from where I could get a better view of the whole hall!

The bride was not looking less than any queen, she was looking somewhere or maybe at someone, I followed her gaze to see her looking at her groom who had watery eyes. A little water came into my eyes too after seeing this. I smiled at this scene, My eyes were again about to go towards the bride but it got stuck with the eyes with whom I had been more than familiar.

His eyes had faint happiness. I gulped and removed my eyes from Vaarin's eyes.

-----

The marriage was done, Ma'am told us to go to our room as they all will be doing Bidai and most of the guests will leave till tomorrow's afternoon.

We have more practical training lined up next week, this week we will be staying in Kerala itself. For past 2 days, I was not able to talk to any of my best friends or my sister's from another mother, just because of that stupid bas-

Just curse him!
I-- I can't

I closed my eyes in defeat!
I will forget him, I'm leaving tomorrow night, Sam is coming to pick me up as his trip is over. He had written an official letter to ma'am and the principal after listening to my sudden request to him yesterday night!
We were talking after two days, we used to text almost every hour but I had been so busy with that Vaarin that I wasn't able to give my friends,  my best friends my time!

Was it worth it?

I threw my body at the bed, I finally will have some air to breathe. Trisha and Diksha are planning to stay up till night with their friends.

I received calls from Alex, Roshni, and Pari which I ignored. I planned to tell them I was busy, the truth is I'm exhausted but emotionally, and mentally.

Are we going back?
Fuck no, I do not want to see that hell again just because of a fuckboy.

You will forget him after seeing your friends and sharing time with them.

I had decided not to tell them anything happened here! Vaarin will forget me and I will get the pleasure of making him lose!

------