Chapter- 7

Mia Pov-

"What are you doing here, early in the morning?" Vaarin asked me, who was dressed in a tracksuit, white t-shirt underneath his jacket completely visible because of the half-opened chain.

"Oh my god, you didn't need to scare me for just asking that!" I rolled my eyes and finally removed my hands from my chest. He chuckled while looking down.

"Why are you up so early in the morning?" He asked

"I can ask you the same thing!" I said and we both started strolling.

Will it create drama if anyone will see us together? There seem to be very few people here.

"I like always, is having my walk, And if I guess it's your first time" He stopped in front of me, His hands still in his pocket. He narrowed his eyes, bent down towards my face "Are you following me, Mia?" I kept looking at his eyes.

I shook my head no, violently when his statement got registered in my head.

"No, why will I do that?" I didn't stutter, Thanks!

"I just happen to be wake up early today and I was getting bored there wasn't any--" I was rambling while cracking my fingers in weird ways

"Hey hey stop I was kidding" He said as his eyes held humor.

"No sir this is not funny" I said as I turned my face to another direction, to notice Advik, Rehman and Aarav in the GYM through the glass wall of the club. This club also has a swimming pool, a restaurant, A billiard table and more fun games.

"Well I got my answer though" Vaarin shrugged and moved forward, I made a quick run to catch up with him.

"Hey where are you going?" I asked as I stared at him, who was busy looking on the road forward.

"Nah, just to the beach I always used to go for a run when I used to live here" He said as he checked something on his phone. I looked here and there 'wait when he used to leave here, well I can't ask him that, I guess I should just leave him alone'

"Oh, okay enjoy then" I said as I turned around, A little upset at the fact that I got nothing to do.

"Hey wait, will you join me? It's just a walking distance from here" He said as he kept his phone in his pocket.

"Yes, I don't have anything to do today , So ya I would love to join if you don't mind" 'You should know how much to speak, always being over sweet'

"Why would I mind, let's go" And with it I followed him.

We went out of the hotel while making small conservation.

"Wohoo It's beautiful" I said as I saw the beach.

It had few street food vendors, selling breakfast items. Few youngsters and old people exercising,Probably the locals. There was a big deserted boat too. Plus the bright blue sea with white sand had its own beauty.

"It's exactly how they show in movies" I said as I could sense a 5 year kid's excitement in my voice.

"Is it?" Vaarin asked as we both started walking

"You know I'm usually not a Beach person, I'm a mountain person because I always used to think the beach has so much crowds but this makes me feel otherwise" I said as we kept strolling, My both hands resting at my back.

"You like peace?" he questioned as he passed me one of his airpod

"Oh, which type of music do you like?" I asked as I hesitantly took and wore it.