Chapter - 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer POV-

Vaarin stopped the car in front of a tall building. He got out of the car and walked fastly towards Mia's side.

Mia kept sitting in the car, with her hands folded on the chest and a pout and looking at her legs.

Vaarin stared at her for a few seconds and opened the gate.

Mia didn't acknowledge his presence and didn't move an inch, and tried to ignore Vaarin's intense stare at her.

Vaarin looked up at the sky in annoyance and released a sigh.

"Mia come out,now" He said looking at her again but Mia just sat there, not moving any of her muscles.

Even though fear was eating her from inside she was determined not to give in.

"Okay then don't shout again" Vaarin said as he bent again. Mia's eyes got wide from realization.

"NO" She screamed and Vaarin stopped and stood up with a smirk.

"I can walk by myself" Mia said

"Then please do," Vaarin sarcastically replied.

Mia glared at Vaarin while coming out.

"Good now follow me by yourself or else I have no problem in picking you up" Vaarin said after locking the car.

"Jerk" Mia mumbled and followed him with a sulking face.

----

Vaarin opened his apartment gate and entered while still holding the gate for Mia.

Mia stood in the middle of the hall, awkwardly.

"Sit there, what do you want? Coffee or tea?" Vaarin asked and Mia turned around to look at Vaarin.

"Nothing" she mumbled

"Coffee is it then!" Vaarin said while moving towards the kitchen.

Mia was already on the edge of her anger and Vaarin's behavior wasn't helping it.

"I said I don't want anything," Mia said loudly, Vaarin just stared at her and then back at what he was doing.

"Vaarin, what is your problem? Huh? You know what you should get your ears checked?" Mia said as she stood in front of the kitchen island on which Vaarin was working behind.

Vaarin rolled his eyes "Yes I would have to if you keep shouting at me like that" came his reply to anger Mia more.

"Okay If I annoy you this much, then leave me alone na. Stop interfering in my life" Mia replies

"What is wrong with you? I'm your boyfriend! Why do you keep pushing me away" Vaarin said with closed eyes, suppressing the anger in him.

"I do that because you have forced yourself in my life. If it was on me then I wouldn't have even wanted to see your face again in my whole life!" Mia shouted

"It's been two months to that! Why don't you understand it? Am I not keeping you happy?" Vaarin questioned back

"Happy? Tell me the one time I have been genuinely happy by seeing you?" Mia questioned back with watery eyes.
Vaarin went in a daze 'But I have done everything to make her happy! How can it be me!'

"See you can't even think of any moment I have been happy with you! It's not even possible Vaarin because-"

"I have done my best to make you happy Mia, it's always you who doesn't even acknowledge my efforts" Vaarin replied with a straight face