Chapter- 11

Vaarin POV -

We are here to see a flat for the real estate business of Rishab in which I'm an investor. I earn by investing in a certain business that my team thinks will be having profits in the coming future. There are lots of companies in which I'm an investor/board member but my real business is hotels. I own quite the top luxury hotel in India and few outdoors.

It's been a week since Rishab is finding a seaside flat by himself for Mr. Saini, who was one of his main supporters after his parents passed away. It's kind of like a surprise for them.

He tagged me along with him because he thinks I have been pretty upset over the past weeks. Like he doesn't know the reason!

Isn't it obvious I'm not able to find Mia for the past two weeks, and after I realized I have feelings for her the things don't seem to get any better.

Even though I know she likes me back but there is still a fear of rejection. Plus the look in her eyes when she left me is still eating me up.

I tried everything to track her number but it showed out of the network area. I made a few of my men follow her guy friends but still, they weren't able to catch any information.

Not gonna lie but it hurts, when you trust a person with your heart and give it to them but they chose not to value it hurts, but I can't blame her seeing how innocent she is, she must have thought that I just liked her as a friend.

But wasn't the kiss enough to tell her that I think of her more than a friend?

What if she thought I was a pervert after I tried to kiss her but looked like she too wanted that to happen.

But what if I just read her wrong.

But....

Ahh, what will I even say if I meet her?

Hey Mia I'm in love with you?? Nah that's too straightforward.

The worst will be if she doesn't even acknowledge my feelings and friend-zone me.

"You always get lost in your thoughts" Rishab complained as he pressed the button of the lift.

"Hasn't it always been like that?" I leaned back on the lifts' wall.

"True, but now my friend" he leaned back beside me, his hands folded on his chest "you are in love, you are a lover too so I gotta know how you feel every second so" he looked hesitant which made me curious.

"So?" I asked back

" Vaarin don't take what I say in a wrong way, I have been in your support till now and of course will be in future too but one side love isn't really good, you happen to have lots of expectations from her, it will just hurt you at the last I don't want you to do anything bad"

"So you think I might end up killing myself?" I asked like it's nothing.

"Hell no Vaarin I know how strong you are, I'm just scared if you become that mad one-sided lover who can do anything and everything to get their love back-" I didn't let him complete

"Nonsense," I said with a frown

"That will never happen, I will never hurt her, I know she likes me back"

We exited the lift.

"I trust you Vaarin, but don't forget who you were, I don't even want to talk about that--"

"Byee" we heard a voice and a laugh from the same voice.

The girl turned and she was Pari, the same girl from Rishi's office and Mia's friend.