Chapter- 24

Authors' note- Thank you so much, guys! Recently my book is receiving lots of love from you all and as an author, I'm on cloud nine for that!
I consider you all as my friends now!

Who doesn't read the author's note - there is a " meeting the Character-4" in the chapter ending <3

Chapter starts-

Mia POV -

I looked at my office and sighed.

Because of a nutcase named Advik, this place now doesn't look inviting to me.

And I'm late today! Will Advik even be in? Last night he was very wasted!

So wasted that it makes me think whatever he said to me was all lie-
Like I have mentioned I have dealt with drunk men before. My father too used to say funny bullshit, Like him telling me that my real mom is not my real mom!

I took in a sigh with the hope that whatever happened last night was all dream/fake.

I opened the door to be greeted with a bright smile by Priya, our receptionist.

"Good morning ma'am" her voice made me smile.

"Good morning Priya, please pay the cab driver in the afternoon," I told her and she nodded in agreement. I don't drive, I'm scared of driving so I have this system that the same cab drops and pick me up and I pay him on monthly basis, or sometimes early when the driver needs the money. It's hectic because somedays I don't turn up and you have to keep a record of the days and all so I have left it to Priya.

"Ma'am, The party was really nice last time" Priya entered my cabin behind me.

"Yes, Priya It was really happening-"

"Yes ma'am it had to be because you were in charge" her statement made me release a whole heart chuckle

"I see, but Advik too had done a lot of hard work-" she cut me off

"Yes after ages" and rolled her eyes which again made me chuckle

"Haha, we can never nicely talk about him. Anyways is he in the office?" I asked and didn't show my nervousness

She again rolled her eyes "Ma'am I will distribute my property the day Sir arrives on time but yesterday, before the party sir got one new project, here, the files-" she passed me the files and started giving the brief as I opened a file.

"It's an international event, there is a concert of a rising singer, Noah Brown and the other one is of the new Hollywood theme podcast for this Radio 66 YouTube channel. Sir said that you can choose whichever you like and he will finalize the deal accordingly" Priya lazily explain.

"Hmm" I went throw the first pages of both the files. Reading files is soo boring, I can never survive it.

"Which one do you think we should do?" I asked her and the bored expression on her face vanished.

"Maybe the concert one because it will help our company grow more you know-" she replied excitedly
"No no not because I have already Googled Noah Brown and I find him hot-" Priya bit her tongue before she could continue.

"Hahaha" I wiped the invisible tear
"I will surely keep that in mind, but we can only decide the event after talking to the organizer-"

"Yes ma'am, I had received emails from both companies regarding meeting you for the same in the afternoon do you want me to say yes?" My eyes followed the worn-out Advik as he entered his cabin with a sulking face. The smile on my face fell