Chapter- 5

"Aye, you got what I wanted soniye

mithi galan kar ke tu na ja chad ke

aye, I think about it every day

baby lookin' like khana khajana on a plate aye

like mitahi like kulfi ras malai, pista barfi

sardiyan vich garmi lagdi

jad wi tu mere rah wichon chaldi

yeah club vich mere kolo langdi

throw it back and bu-bu bubble up in front of me

everybody tyna figure out your recipe

I'm just tryna get a piece, baby"

Mia Pov-

I played the music to the highest and glanced up at Roshni Who was lazily Lying On Sofa but as soon as the music played she energetically stood up from the sofa and returned the naughty look on my face, Sleep completely vanishing from her face.

We both Barged into Pari's Room, who was already Cussing with her head under the pillow and trying to maintain her peaceful sleep. We both started screaming while laughing.

"i know that you wanna get crazy, crazy" I screamed as we both got on her bed and started throwing our hands and legs, Oh which BTW many of you can call dancing.

"shawty take it slow then cheti cheti" Roshni completed me and we both were carelessly jumping on Pari's comforter.

A loud scream of me and Roshni, echoed as we fell on the bed because Pari pulled the comforter.

"Pari ki Baachi" Me and Roshni sat on our knees while saying the same thing, Pari looked at us in horror, Me and Roshni mischievously smiled at each other.

"Noo-" We didn't let Pari Scream as we started tickling her. I and Roshni were doing it Lightly But Pari was even more ticklish than me.

Suddenly I was On my back and I was being tickled. "Oh My God Roshni when did You change the team" I tried to say and tried not to laugh. Did I say Pari was more ticklish than me? wait I take it back I'm more ticklish, they were just showing me their hands moving, won't even tickling me But I was laughing.

"Roshni Mehra You are so dead" I said and tried to get Roshni on the bed, which I successfully did. I and Pari started tickling her. I heard the song stop, which made me come down from the bed and go to the living room again. Pari and Roshni were now lying beside each other and laughing.

I played "good 4 you by Olivia"

As I was the first one to wake up so I had already switched on the hot water electric pot and had mixed the amount of coffee in each mug, Just how we all like. For Pari, a little more sugar, For Roshni, With almond milk and brown sugar, and for me, the strongest, almost espresso but with a little almond milk.

I heard Pari and Roshni screaming the lyrics and I Joined them. I have never been in any relationship but this song, ugh, is great!

While switching to some soft music I made my way to Pari with a tray in my hand and an image of pillows and sheets lying here and there in the room because the sound I got while making coffee made me sure they were having a personal concert in the room. They didn't disappoint me and the room was close to my imagination. They both were taking in the air like they had just run a marathon.

I shook my head and kept the tray at the bedside table.

"uggh guys wake up and have your coffee," I said as I moved around the room while picking up all the pillow and sheet, pulling the comforter which was beneath them.