Retribution and a Revived Frat Boy

Misty and Angel wander through the swamplands. Well more like Misty is guiding Angel, her hand pulling her sister forward as she is being called towards the stink of death. The two come upon a small clearing just off the shore of the swamp where two dead alligators are strung up on rope. Misty approaches the dead gators and softly brushes her hand along the head of one, closing her eyes and exhaling in disappointment. Angel turns her head as she feels two people approach from the shore. She had left her glasses behind at the shack so she could clearly see the auras of the two grungy men. Her lips pull into a deep frown as she sees the dark colors emanating off of them. Both men had a small sliver of black in the core of their auras and as it spread outwards red was the largest amount of color surrounding them, the outer edges were ringed with brown.

"What can we help you with young ladies?" The skinny man asked.

"This is wrong. All wrong. Murder." Misty said as they approached. Angel took a step back as they drew to a stop and gazed at the two girls. The younger was careful to keep her eyes on the two men, watching for a change in their auras. "All rot and black. This will not be forgiven." The Cajun said, her eyes landing on the men.

"What do you want, girls?" The fat one demanded.

"Why would you kill God's innocent creatures?" Misty angrily asked, whipping around to look at the two men. Misty walked in between them, both girls keeping their sights on the men.

"So they can be made into shoes?" Angel asked, the frown still prominent on her face.

"Think they them goddamn PETA girls?" The young male asked his older friend.

"Nah, they aint from PETA." He replied, pulling out his handgun and pointing it at Misty. Angel found her hands clenching at her sides in anger, her eyes focusing on the man with the gun. "You shoulda stayed away girls. You play with dead things, you more than likely to join 'em."

Misty seemed unbothered by the gun. This caused the man's anger to erupt, his entire aura turning into a blazing red. Misty's head tilted back as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. Angel took a step back, out from in between the hanging gators, as she recognized what her sister was doing; a smirk making its way onto her face.

"Not all dead." Misty proclaimed, opening her eyes as the gators started trilling before swinging up and latching onto the man with a gun. The man started screaming in pain and aimed his gun up. His fingers clenched causing the gun to go off, making Angel flinch from the loud noise.

The younger man ran away from the scene, trying to get away from the craziness that had just broken out. Angel lifted her hand and flicked her wrist, causing the man to trip and face plant into the ground. He turned over onto his back and began screaming as another revived alligator quickly made its way towards him before clamping its jaws down on the man's head, dragging him back into the Louisiana swamp water.

Misty and Angel approached the water's edge and watched as a few air bubbles made their way to the surface. Angel clasped onto her older sister's hand as she watched the man aura fade away into nothing. Without another word the two Day sisters continued on their trek through the swamp's wilderness as if nothing had happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late afternoon that same day that the two sisters were lounging around their home. Angel was laying back in their hammock, reading a book, allowing her mind to wander to faraway places she may never see. Misty was nearby mediating; on what, Angel didn't know. The atmosphere was calm and peaceful, the only sounds around them included the trilling of various insects and the radio playing Fleetwood Mac on a low volume.