A New Era with a New Supreme

Thanks to her new title, Cordelia's eyesight had been restored to her. Her original dark chocolate, brown eyes seeing all that was around her with a new vigor. She had awoken in the second bed of Angel's room, the once bloody bed across the room now clean and unoccupied. She gathered herself and walked out of the room. She could hear voices downstairs coming from the kitchen, so she descended.

Upon entering, the conversation between everyone ceased. They all stood from their seats and applauded Cordelia, wide smiles on their faces. She surveyed the room, noticing a certain blonde girl wasn't present. Before she even had a chance to question her whereabouts, a small body collided into her back, arms wrapping tightly around her waist.

A few chuckles came from the table as Cordelia turned around, looking down to observe the young Day girl. Her platinum blonde hair was wet and clean of any blood residue as was the rest of her body. Fresh clothes, given to her by Zoe, were now covering her, the shirt a little baggy but it didn't bother her. It was clear she had taken a shower in the time it took for Cordelia to recover from her use of her powers. No marks were visible on her neck and her blue eyes shined brightly as she looked up at the new Supreme.

Before Cordelia's awakening, the members of the coven had sat down and discussed everything that happened. Myrtle and Queenie being the ones to fill Angel in on what she had missed, and her being the ones to put the pieces of her murder together to those who hadn't figured it out by now. Kyle and Zoe had kept quiet about the justice they enacted, Kyle taking the time to bury Madison's body far off in the backyard while Zoe packed away what remaining clothes the actress didn't have the opportunity to. They briefly argued on whether or not to make Angel aware of Madison's death- Zoe believing they should, Kyle not- but ultimately decided it wasn't necessary for the newly revived blonde to know. So, to everyone else in the room, Madison had fulfilled her promise of flying back out to Hollywood where people were 'normal', never to be seen again.

Cordelia softly cupped Angel's cheeks as the teenager gave her a bright and toothy smile, "How are you feeling?" She asked, brushing her thumb along the girl's cheek.

"I feel great. And it's all thanks to you, Miss Cordelia." She replied. She knew where this was going to go.

"What did we talk about?" The woman lightly chastised.

She giggled, "Oh, come on. You're the Supreme now. I think you deserve a little bit of respect."

Cordelia raised a challenging eyebrow, "Oh, just a little, huh?"

Angel brought her forefinger and thumb up, leaving a sliver of space between the two, "Just a little."

Cordelia laughed and brought the girl close to her chest, hugging her. She had missed this girl, her bright and humorous energy never failing to bring joy to the taller blonde. She felt immensely satisfied. Not because she was the Supreme- well maybe a little- but because she was able to use her powers to bring Angel back.

She wrapped her arm around the young girl's shoulder and turned to face everyone else in the room. They all had hopeful smiles on their faces. They had hope that things would be better now that Cordelia was Supreme. The woman was good-hearted and kind-natured, they knew she would bring in a new era for the Coven. And she was wasting no time in doing so.

"Well, ladies. I think we have some work to do." She smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Various crewmen were milling about the downstairs rooms of the academy. Lights and cameras were strewn about, some filming, others not. Sitting in the main room was Cordelia, she was wearing a short black dress, her makeup done with a natural and soft look- only meant to enhance the Supreme's gorgeous features- and her hair fell in soft waves on her shoulders.