Revival of Another Witch

The three witches and Kyle found themselves in a greenhouse set behind the grand, white building of Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, a mouthful if you asked Angel. Zoe was currently chaining Kyle to a post, as to keep everyone in the room safe, himself included. Misty was fiddling with a few stray beakers sitting on a nearby table that looked like it was set up for Alchemy. Angel was wandering around the room, taking it all in; from the many plants, to the rows of glass bottles set along the brick wall. She didn't have the faintest idea as to what all the substances in them were but she found herself taking a small interest in it all. This was all new for her and she was utterly fascinated.

"He likes you." Misty said to Zoe as the girl finished chaining Kyle to the post and approached the swamp witch sisters. "You two belong together."

"Not likely. He murdered his mother." Zoe replied.

That caught Angel's attention as she glanced back and forth between Kyle and Zoe. She raised her sunglasses to the top of her head and took note of the overwhelming amount of black energy in the room. Some came from Kyle, as he continued to struggle with his steel restraints but a majority of it came from atop the wooden table, set in the middle of the room.

"What can you two do?" Zoe asked, pulling away the sheet to reveal a dead body. On the table lay the slightly decayed corpse of Madison Montgomery. Her skin took on a deathly shade of grey and there was an obvious gash to her throat. Angel recoiled slightly in disgust; no matter what her powers, it still made her feel sick to be so close to death.

Misty approached the table and leaned down close to Madison's face. She slowly moved down and stopped above her abdomen, taking a quick sniff. She stood up straight and looked at Zoe. "We can help ya dig a hole." She stated, shrugging her shoulders.

"She's already rotting. Plus, she's missin' an arm." She gestured.

"I have it." Zoe exclaimed, moving around the table to reveal Madison's detached arm. Once again, Angel found her face scrunching in disgust. "I can sew it back on, like I did with Kyle."

"Have ya seen his scars?" Angel spoke, tilting her head to the side in a slightly condescending manner.

"You're not so hot with a needle and thread." Misty finished. She began walking to the exit of the greenhouse. "Come on. We'll find a soft spot in the yard."

"No! You have the power of Resurgence." Zoe argued, gesturing to Angel, "Both of you do. You have to bring her back." She spoke with determination. This caused Misty to stop and contemplate.

"I think we could do it." Angel said quietly to herself, she looked at her older sister "I mean, sure a majority of her aura is black and she reeks of death but... The fact that she has an aura at all means it shouldn't be too hard, right?" She asks, looking at her sister. Angel's explanation left Zoe in a state of confusion. She could read auras?

Misty exhaled and walked towards the table. She slams a jar down onto the table, walking around it to grab the severed limb. "Give me some of that mud." She said in exasperation.

Angel is quick to obey her orders and opens the jar, grabbing a generous amount of the brown sludge. Misty reattaches the limb and steps back as Angel slathers on a thick layer of it to act as an adhesive. Misty clasps her hands around Madison's head before leaning down and bringing her ear close to the dead girl's cheek, closing her eyes and exhaling softly,

As nothing occurs, Misty shakes her head and glances at the two teenagers standing near her. "I need your help." She says to both of them. "Too much death inside her. Put your hands on her stomach and push. And Angel, help guide it up and out."

Both teens spring into action, Zoe placing her hands on Madison's stomach while Angel hovers over it. They all work together to revive Madison; Zoe pushing rhythmically, as Angel focuses on allowing the death to exit through her mouth. Misty tilts her head to the side as dark, thick blood trickles out and Madison takes a weak breath in. Misty nods in approval, "Keep pushing! Keep going." She demands, feeling more and more energy flow into the body on the table.

After a few moments, the three witches watch as a giant cockroach crawls out of Madison's mouth. She bolts upright with a piercing scream that was trapped in her throat from the moment Fiona had slit her neck. Misty assists her in sitting upright, and rubs her back in a comforting manner. Angel drops to her knees in exhaustion, bringing someone back from the dead wasn't an easy feat for her.

"I need a cigarette." Madison mutters.

"I need a nap." Angel breathlessly replies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel is leaning against the kitchen counter as Misty rummages through the academy's fridge, grabbing a few jars of food and placing them into her bag. The young teen wearily glances at the other witches in the household. She's placed her sunglasses back on, refusing to look at the aura they possessed; she had a pounding headache and she refused to use any brain power on trying to decipher what their colors meant.

"I know you went all Malcolm X and shit, but this house is now a carnival of crazy." Queenie says. She's a heavier set African American witch who's attitude really irks Angel. I don't like her. She decides in that moment. "How are you gonna explain this to Fiona?"

"I'm not." Zoe replies, "No one says a word to Fiona. We have to keep Madison under the radar until she's better. And I'll... I'll figure out what to do with Kyle."

Misty slams the fridge door shut, Angel wincing due to the loud noise. "Well we're not taking him." Misty walks towards Angel and gently moves her aside as she opens the lower cupboards, her mission for food still a priority. "He's a walking tornado. You made him. He's your problem now."

Angel grabs some plain bagels that had been left out on the counter and quickly shoves them into Misty's bag. The two sisters smile at each other, Misty grabbing Angel's hand and giving it a soft squeeze. "Okay. Who's taking us home?" She asks.

"It's late. Why don't you two stay the night. Sleep in a real bed for a change?" Zoe offers.

"No, thanks." Misty says, Angel just shaking her head in a silent refusal. "We need to be alone."

"I thought you were looking for your tribe?" Zoe asks in confusion.

"We were... and we are. This ain't it."

"I got bad vibes. Real bad vibes. A whole lotta black energy in this place." Angel chimes in. Queenie raises an offended eyebrow at her. Realizing her mistake, Angel quickly corrects, "Not like that. There's something foul in this house. Bad, dark energy."

Zoe and Queenie look at one another as the Day sisters move towards the exit.

"Thanks for the offer though. We'll see ya around, Zoe." Angel says, allowing Misty to lead them out of the kitchen.