Epilogue

"I successfully went back to 2015 and killed him before he could ever gain any of his powers." Mallory finished.

Angel's blue eyes were wide as she stared over at her girlfriend. Her mind was reeling with all the information Mallory just bestowed upon her. She felt like there was a loading symbol stamped onto her forehead, her brain was processing so slow.

Finally she snapped out of her frozen state, "With a car?" She asked skeptically.

Mallory laughed, "Out of everything I just told you, that's the detail you're hung up on?"

Angel shook her head, "I just can't believe you killed the Anti-christ... with a car."

The brunette shrugged, "It was a Range Rover, a 4x4. The car was pretty badass, I'm surprised I haven't bought one for myself."

"Still, a car." Angel breathed out, leaning back against the park bench they were seated on, "Damn. All of it's just... damn."

Mallory sighed, "Yeah, I know."

"I just expected it to be more excitin', ya know? I mean, with powers that strong ya think he'd want to be all flashy with them. To think, I had to watch Cordelia kill herself before havin' my neck snapped, that's awful. And so mundane." Angel said, sounding almost disappointed.

Mallory gave her a sympathetic smile and grabbed her hands, "But that's the good thing. You're here, I'm here, Cordelia's here. None of it technically happened."

"But you'll always remember it happenin', huh?" The blonde muttered.

Mallory sighed, "Yeah, but it's a small price to pay for saving the world."

"That's just the thing, no one even knows you single-handedly saved the world. Not even Cordelia!"

Mallory slapped her hand over her girlfriend's mouth, "Could you not be so loud about it?" She hissed, "I never intended on telling you all of this. And we really don't need Cordelia stressing out about all of it."

Angel kissed Mallory's hand and nodded, "You're right. I'm glad you told me though. You could totally make a TV show about everythin' you just told me, though. Wouldn't it be epic?!" She exclaimed, standing from her seat, an excited glimmer in her eyes.

"No, it would not be epic." Mallory replied in exasperation, "It's some of my most haunting memories I have. Living through all of that was one thing, but now having to live with the memories and the knowledge I have, is another. I would never, in a million years, want to make a TV show about it all."

"Yeah, but you could change it up a little. Make the final battle more energizin', put more magic in it." She smiled, wiggling her eyebrows and fingers for emphasis.

"Stop it."

Angel sighed defeatedly and sat back down, "Fine." She furrowed her eyebrows, "Now it makes sense why Misty was brought back to us when you first joined the coven. Or should I say rejoined." She chuckled.

"Listen, I don't want you to tell anyone about this. Not Cordelia, not Zoe, or Queenie, or even your sister. Now that I've shared it with you, I'd rather we just completely leave it all behind us." Mallory pleaded.

Angel looked over at her and nodded, an understanding look in her eyes. She leaned forward and gently kissed Mallory, "Ya got it. It's in the past, My Hero. Or should I say, Future Supreme." She gave a teasing grin.

Mallory rolled her eyes and pushed Angel away from her gently, a small smile playing on her lips, "Now, I regret ever telling you anything."

"Aww, come on. Don't be like that." She leaned in again to kiss her, her fingers intertwining in brown locks, before they were interrupted.