Should have listened

Kross Easton King

"Again, another $500 on it

"Again, another $500 on it." Some little nigga said picking the dice up off the floor. Shaking my head I watched as the dice fell out his hands to the floor landing on 3-2-6.

"Beat that." The little nigga said causing me to smirk as the room got quiet. Bending down I picked up the dice shaking my hand, blowing on my fist. Looking the nigga straight in his eyes I smirked at the sound of the dice falling and hitting the wall.

"4-5-6! Pay up little nigga." Bash said as I shrugged my shoulder looking at the little nigga's facial expression. Pulling my jeans up I watched as he slowly ran towards me quickly punching him in his jaw causing him to fall down.

"Sucka ass nigga." I said out loud stepping over the nigga picking up the money from the floor.

"Damn East! That's foul, he my little brother." Some nigga said as if that was suppose to mean something to me. "So?" I said focusing my attention on the nigga getting closer to him as he remained quiet. Pulling my gun from my waist band I pointed the barrow on the side of his head.

"Nigga I don't even fucking know you. You and your bitch ass brother lucky we in a room full of people." I spoke smacking him with the butt of the gun causing him to fall down besides his brother. "Pussy ass niggas." I said out loud shaking me head tucking my gun away.

"Yo East you a fucking hot head." I heard causing me to look in the other direction.

"Oh shit Baby, was good." I said dapping my little nigga up. "You ain't have to do all that." He said pointing towards the crowd. "I had to tho." I told him shrugging my shoulders. Niggas know not to play with me especially when it comes to money.

"Fuck his little brother doing trying to run up on me? His little ass lucky I ain't put a bullet in the middle of his head." I spoke truthfully as both Bash and Baby shook they heads at me.

" You fucking wild. Can we go upstairs now?" Bash asked annoyed causing me to suck my teeth.

"Man them bitches ain't going anywhere relax." I told him truthfully as he sucked his teeth.

"You coming up?" I asked looking at Baby and he nodded his head no. "Nah I gotta clean ya mess up, then I'm heading home. Some shawty waiting for me at home. I just came down here to shut this shit down." He spoke as I chuckled nodding my head.

"My fault, but security need to stop letting these sucka ass niggas down here. Butt hurt cause they lost a band." I said as Baby shook his head.

"be safe little nigga." I told him giving him a dap.

Making our way upstairs to the club I heard our names being called. "East knocking niggas out come in man, making my job hard!" The security guard said moving to the side.

"Stop letting these weak ass nigga play." I told him as we walked towards our section.

"Damn this shit packed." Shawn said as I nodded my head. I wasn't surprised tho. This was the spot in New York. Plus shit just started clearing up since the whole pandemic and New York City was finally open for real this time.