Sorry

Emerald Angelica Young

"I need some dick." I whined while on FaceTime with Vee.

"Can't relate, druski turned my guts inside out." She said causing me to scrunch up my face.

"Nasty ass surprised you ain't never been pregnant." I spoke as she started shaking her head.

"Hell no, don't put that type of negativity into the air. Fuck is wrong with you?" She shouted causing me to laugh.

"No but I'm on birth control." She said as I looked at her shocked.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"You should think about it." She said as I shook my head no. I did not need to give my body any reason to mess up.

"I ain't even getting dick. There's really no reason." I said as she waved me off.

"I'm surprised you home on a Friday. You been outside every fucking day since you moved there. I'm jealous." She said causing me to suck my teeth.

"First off it hasn't been every night. And I'm tired. But now that I'm in my apartment you need to catch a flight!" I said.

It's been a cool two weeks since I've been settled into my apartment. I'm happy I don't have to listen to my mom nag, and I know Kim happy she got her apartment back all to herself.

"I just might. I need to try some New York dick. Lowkey sick of Dru." Vee started ranting as I tuned her out. Don't get me wrong, I care about what Vee had to say but she was just talking out her ass. She always talking about cheating on Dru and never goes through with it. Opening up Instagram I started scrolling through it.

Bash

Liked by heybrownskin, bigbag, and 5,739 others Bash yea he's done for 😭😭   View all 466 comments Randomhoe him so fine 😍😍😍😩 Isuckdick love when u post his lowkey ass so fine 🥴

Bash yea he's done for 😭😭
View all 466 comments
Randomhoe him so fine 😍😍😍😩
Isuckdick love when u post his lowkey ass so fine 🥴

_illmatic