Hangovers & surprises

Emerald Angelica Young

Opening my eyes I immediately closed them back

Opening my eyes I immediately closed them back. Between the bright ass sunlight and this pounding sensation from my head I felt like I was dying.

Rolling over I felt this weird feeling in my stomach and quickly got out the bed. Looking around I noticed an adjoining bathroom and ran inside.

After what felt like forever, I had stopped puking my guts up. Extending my arm and flushing the toilet I just sat there on the floor spitting in the toilet trying to get the nasty taste out my mouth. Wiping my mouth with my hand I stood up and started panicking once I realized I wasn't in a hotel bathroom but in someone's actual bathroom.

Panicking I looked down and noticed I was in a mans t shirt. Waking back to the room I began looking around for my clothes. I had no idea where the fuck I was and I did not want to be here when whoever came back.

"The fuck." I mumbled once I couldn't find my clothes. Sitting on the side of the bed I placed my head in my lap trying my hardest to remember the events from last night.

"Bet you won't drink anymore." I heard causing me to jump looking up.

"Kross?" I questioned pinning my eyebrows together confused as to how I ended up with him out of all people.

"Get up and take a shower. Kim brought you some clothes she downstairs waiting for you." He said then disappeared.

Picking up the bag he dropped by the door I opened it up and inside was black leggings and long sleeve black shirt with some black and white Chanel sneakers.

Making my way to the bathroom I turned the shower on. Stepping in the hot water immediately touched my skin. Pulling my hair up into a messy bun. I grabbed the the dove soap and began washing my body.

I honestly don't know how I ended up with Kross let alone in his bed. I just hope I didn't make a fool of myself last night. Turning the water off I quickly wrapped myself in the towel drying myself off.

Grabbing the lotion off the counter I walked back in the bedroom. Dropping the towel I quickly lotion my body and put on the bra and panties that was in the bag. Taking my hair out the bun I just left it down since I had recently got a silk press and it was still straight.

___________________

"Em Beeezzzzzyyy!" Bash loud ass shouted as I reached the last step. Awkwardly waving at everyone I sat down on the couch.

"Hi guys." I said as Kim, Bash and Bag all looked at me.

"Hi guys nothing, why the fuck Kross calling me 8 in the morning telling me my little sister at his place drunk? You ain't even say you was coming to New York and I spoke to you yesterday morning!" My older sister Kim yelled.