Dead Body

Kross Xavier King

"What you gon tell shawty?" Bash asked as I shook my head shrugging my shoulders

"What you gon tell shawty?" Bash asked as I shook my head shrugging my shoulders. It had been a good three months and I finally figured out who been trying to take me out the game.

I had found out who Meek was working for and was sitting on the information for a minute. I ain't know what to do or how to handle the situation but as a nigga who's involved in the streets shit I had to put myself first. So getting rid of Meek and his boss was the only option.

"This ain't non of her business." I said shaking my head looking at the two dead bodies in front of me. "This bitch ass nigga should have seen it coming." I said stepping over Meek's body.

"You don't think Baby gon be mad?" He asked and I shook my head no. Me and Baby had a talk prior to what went down tonight. He ain't want his name attached to any of this and I respect his decision and respected my decision. We didn't fuck with snakes.

"Damn think niggas gon miss him?" Bag asked as I handed him my gun.

"Clean this shit up. Shawty keep blowing my phone up." I said looking down at the 20 plus miss calls and text messages from Emerald.

"Go head, we got this shit. Rest of the clean up crew should be pulling up." He said as I nodded my head dapping them up.

"Be safe." Bash said as I nodded my head leaving out the warehouse.

___________________

"Where the fuck where you?" Emerald asked as I walked into her bedroom. Looking at the time is was 2 in the morning.

"Why you still up?" I asked already knowing the answer to the question. Pulling my hoodie from over my head I tossed it by the door. Shit was garbage had to be burnt with the rest of the clothes I had on.

"You know I can't sleep with out your dumbass holding me." She said causing me to smirk. "Ain't shit funny. I'm tired and you outside doing dumb shit knowing I can't sleep." She said folding her arms.

"I'm sorry, i was securing our future." I told her truthfully as she sucked her teeth. "Hurry up in the shower." She said dismissing me as I nodded my head.

"Come join me." I said as she sucked her teeth. "Boy no, you think you slick. Gon slide your dirty ass dick in me." She said causing me to shake my head.

"You wild, ain't nobody tryna fuck you." I said lying through my teeth as she rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up!" She yelled throwing the pillow at me but I caught it.

___________________

"You ain't have to put no boxers on. Shits coming off when I wake up in the morning." Emerald said as I got in the bed shaking my head. Emeralds pregnancy definitely turned her into a horn dog. We was fucking every morning going 3 plus rounds and most nights. You would think at 9 months pregnant she wouldn't want this Dick but sis was obsessed.

"Take ya nasty ass to sleep." I said closing my eyes. A nigga was truly tired. I ain't really been sleeping because I been worried about other shit. But knowing I handled the mole shit will soon go back to normal hopefully.

"I love you." I said causing her to turn around and mug me.

"What did you do?" She asked as I shook my head. "Nothing, a nigga can't love you?" I asked as she closed her eyes. I really do love Emerald. I have plans on making her my wife real soon.

___________________

"Fuck," I groans opening my eyes watching as Emerald had her ass in the air and my dick all down her throat.

"Good morning Daddy." She said while stroking my shit and putting it back in her mouth causing me to bite down on my lip and my feet to curl. I swear this girl was different.

Just as I was about to bust her phone started ringing. "But that shit on silent." I said as it started ringing again and she stopped what she was doing.

"It's my mom." She said as if I cared. "Hello, what why are you crying, calm down." She said as I watched her whole facial expression change.

"They did what. What was at your door. I'm on my way!" She shouted getting up off the bed.

"Fuck you going?" I asked annoyed that she was leaving me with a hard on. "Get in the shower! We have to go to my parents house now." She said causing me to suck my teeth.

"Why I gotta go." I asked as she turned around and had tears coming down her face.

"My dad, my dad." She said and fell to the floor and broke down crying."

____________________________________

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. BUT THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END! Maybe 2-3 more chapters.