Babydaddy

Kross Easton King

"Imma just come out and say it

"Imma just come out and say it.. I'm pregnant." Placing the blunt between my lips taking a long pull, I quickly inhaled then blew the smoke out my mouth taken in the words shorty just said.

Diamond Jiles, was one of New York's biggest skeezer. This bitch was always trying to catch a come up. Looking down at her stomach there was definitely a little pudge there. I just assumed the bitch was getting fat.

"Oh." I finally said placing the blunt in between my lips taking another pull.

"The fuck, what you mean oh?" She asked quickly shifting her whole body so she was facing me.

"You're pregnant." I repeated shrugging my shoulders.

"Congratulations." I added tossing the end of the blunt out of the window. Brushing the ashes of my sweats to the floor I made a mental note I needed to get my car detailed.

"So what does this mean?" She asked as I looked over at her.

"It means you're pregnant." I spoke clearly uninterested. I wasn't even sure why she was telling me this. I thought she wanted to fuck when she texted me but clearly she had other plans.

"What are you trying to say? You always fucking playing my nigga, we not even together!" She yelled as I continued to stare at her with a blank face.

"I didn't say shit? I know we ain't together, you pregnant so you know what you have to do. What's understood shouldn't have to be said." I spoke starting to get annoyed with this whole conversation.

"So that's it you nut in me and expect me to get rid of my baby?" She said causing me to chuckle.

"The fuck is so funny!" She yelled while wiping her tears I just shook his head.

"You really think I would nut in you? I ain't even fuck you raw. I nutted in the condom and flushed that shit down the toilet myself." I spoke keeping eye contact with her.

"Now you up here crying cause you pregnant. Out of all ten of the niggas you fucking with you gon try and trap me? Well jokes on you baby girl I ain't dumb like you or ya other niggas. That ain't my fucking baby. I was gon still fuck with you once you handled your little situation but you really played yourself with that one. You could exit out my car now." I told her pressing the button to unlock the doors.

"You still here?" I  asked looking at her as she sucked her teeth.

"How you expect me to get home?" Shrugging my shoulders that was none of my concern. She a grown ass women. The bitch played herself.

Pressing the start button the to my 2021 Trackhawk car I looked at the time on the dashboard it read 3:04pm. The fact this bitch was still sitting in my car was getting me hot. She had wasted my time something I wasn't able to get back.