No witness

Kross Xavier King

"Bitch ass niggas

"Bitch ass niggas." I mumbled as I watched this Meek nigga walk to his car. For the past week I had been watching his every moved. It didn't take long to either, this nigga was dumb. He worked messy, very messy which leads me to believe he's on someone's payroll.

Killing him wasn't the issue. Once he's gone his boss just gon put someone else in charge. So his time was definitely coming sooner then he expected. I just needed to know who the fuck he was working for.

Feeling my phone buzz I looked down at my lap and saw Emerald had sent me a text.

I need to speak with you.

Leaving her on read I locked my phone. I didn't have time for whatever it was she wanted to talk about. With all the shit I have going on Emerald was the last person on my mind.

Looking up I noticed the nigga had pulled off so I did the same thing. Unlocking my phone I quickly dialed Bash's number.

"Yo this nigga is useless." I said looking in my rear view mirror. I was beyond annoyed. I had more pressing matters in my life, like finding Chanel yet here I am playing fucking inspector gadget with this nigga.

"Baby said he might got some new information, Vee put him on bout something." Bash said as I sucked my teeth.

"What the fuck would she know?" I asked as Bash laughed.

"Nigga I don't know he said pull up on him at the crib." Nodding my head as if Bash could see I stopped at the stop light.

"Alright but if this information ain't shit. Meek going in a body bag tonight. As a warning and that better scare off who ever the fuck he working with." I spoke as Bash got quiet.

"I with whatever, but come scoop me." He said causing me to suck my teeth.

"Be downstairs!" I told him before hanging up.

___________________

"Yo when you go in don't be on the dumb shit you was on the other day." Bash said as I sucked my teeth. I don't care what anyone says, Domo was wrong and Baby was wrong for not saying shit. Could never be me.

"Get the fuck out." I said turning the car off. Taking a deep breath I got out the car locking it.

Knocking on the door Baby opened it and we followed him to his little office he had.

"Where Bag?" Baby asked as we sat down.

"Noel sick he watching her." Bash responded as Baby nodded his head.