Princess

Emerald Angelica Young

"Em, you should really go to the doctor

"Em, you should really go to the doctor. This the fourth day in the row your throwing up. You haven't even been eating so idk how you still throwing up." Vee said as she held my hair up.

Flushing the toilet I wiped my mouth and shook my head. "Go to the doctor for what? It's just stress, Vee." I said standing up grabbing my tooth brush.

"Yes I know your stressed! Which is why I want you to go to the doctor!" She said as I rolled my eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with me!" I yelled feeling the same feeling I've been feeling for the past week. Quickly bending down I started throwing up.

"Well I got you a pregnancy test. Take it." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not pregnant, I just had my period!" I told her as she sighed.

"Okay, but can you at least eat? Baby brought some soup and ginger ale." She said  causing me to scoff.

I wasn't fucking with my brother, father, or my mother. "I'm not eating anything from him. Probably try and poison me." I said as she sucked her teeth.

"Girl bye, if they wanted you dead they would have been did it." She said as I just sat there. It was true but it still hurt for them to even consider some shit like that.

Like me out of all people, a snitch? The crazy part is out of all the people my father deal with he didn't question them. But he has the audacity to question me, and even have his men rough me up. And of course my mother was right on his side, so she can suck my dick too.

"What is that smell." I said walking into the living room.

"Um the air fresheners that you always use." Vee said as I scrunched up my face.

"Well remind me to never buy that again." I said sitting on the couch. Hearing the door knocked I looked at Vee.

"Venus, I don't want Dominique in my apartment." I told her as she sucked my teeth.

"Baby don't wanna be in this shit either, Relax it's just Kim." She said as she opened the door.

"I know your not still crying? Get the fuck up and get over it Emerald. We know you not no damn snitch." Kim said sitting next to me.

"Kimberly please." I said as she waved me off.

"Vee did she take the test yet?" Kim asked as Vee shook her head.

"No the bitch stubborn and I don't have time for this. I have a dick appointment then have to go open her store up." Vee said leaving the apartment.

"Bitch." I mumbled while grabbing the remote and Kimberly snatched it out my hand.

"Listen your going to get the fuck up take a shower and take that damn test. I already know the results but you need to see it so you can know this shit is real. Nobody is going to sit around and feel sorry. It's time to grow up." Kimberly said as I rolled my eyes.

Getting up off the couch I grabbed the pregnancy off the counter going to the bathroom.

___________________

"Emerald!"

"Emerald! You been in there over an hour open the door or I'm breaking it." Kimberly spoke from the other side of the door. Turning the shower off I grabbed my towel drying myself.

"Congratulations." I said handing her the pregnancy test as I walked to my room. I don't know why I wasn't excited. I've been crying about my miscarriage for the past two months and here I am pregnant again and still sad.

"What's wrong didn't you want to have a baby?" Kim asked as I just remained quiet.

"Bitch the silent treatment is for fucking kids. Talk." She said as I sighed.

"I have no one. Im all alone. And even though I have you, Vee, Sarai, Danielle and even Bag it's not the same. My parents ain't never been there for me when it matters. They throw money at me and think it's okay. Like it really hurts. My dad clearly doesn't think much of me and my mom still chasing behind the same nigga. They treated you more of a daughter then me. And I don't spite you cause it ain't you, it's them." I said crying as Kim pulled me into a hug.

"They'll come around." Kim said as I just continued to cry. I've been hearing that all my life.

___________________

"You're definitely pregnant, 21 weeks to be exact. There's the fetus." He said pointing at the monitor. Looking at it just made me queasy.

"If you want, your far along to find out the babies gender." He said looking at me as I fiddled my thumbs.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Am I going to lose the baby?" I said while my voice cracked.

"Emerald!" Kimberly shouted as I just looked at the doctor.

"No it's one hundred percent normal for someone with the history of miscarriage to ask this question. As of now we have to get you on your prenatal vitamins. The baby does seem a little distress so I would recommend you be in bed rest, try and stay off your feet and what ever is stressing you ignore it. You can definitely carry this baby to full term." The doctor said as I nodded my head.

"Now would you like to know the sex of the baby?" He asked as I shook my head no.

"You can tell her though." I pointed at Kimberly as the doctor chuckled and nodded his head.

"Very well." He said wiping the gel off my stomach.

"You can go out to the front desk and schedule your next appointment while I talk to you sister he said." Pulling my shit down I nodded my head standing up.

"Thank you."

___________________

Rolling over I could not sleep. Grabbing my phone the clock read 2:30am. I was here in my apartment all alone. Kim had left a good 4 hours ago and Vee been gone since this morning.

Scrolling through Instagram I came across a post and my heart dropped.

PrincessJ

Liked by elove, meekporter, and 1,378 others PrincessJ

PrincessJ. Hey daddy 🥶❤️‍🔥😩 ifykyk
Comments limited

"Is this my pussy Princess?"

Were the only words that played in my head and every thing clicked.

Jessica was Princess