Time will heal

Kross Easton King

"Pass the fucking hookah, please

"Pass the fucking hookah, please." Some girl shouted snatching it out my hand.

"Who is this bitch?" I asked Bash as he laughed. "Emeralds best friend from Atlanta." He said as I just watched her.

"Surprised you not on that." I said as he shook his head no.

"She to loud and ghetto for me. Probably end up hurting that bitch. Plus I'm seeing someone." He said causing me to look at him.

"Nigga huh?" I said making sure I heard right. "I have a girl." He said as I just nodded my head. Never thought Bash would claim a female as his girl.

"Bitch must be someone special." I said as he nodded his head doing some goofy ass grin.

"How's Chanel?" He asked causing me to suck my teeth. I was over her and this damn pregnancy.

"Bro I wish I never fucked that bitch. I have a headache every fucking day." I vented as Bash laughed. Grabbing the bottle of Don Julio I poured it in a shot glass taking the shot.

"Yo, Emerald out there fighting!" Bash yelled causing all of us in the section to rush outside.

___________________

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WOULD CATCH YOUR DUMB ASS! WANNA POST ON INSTAGRAM ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW!" Emerald yelled with each hit as Sarai, Kim and the Vee bitch cheered her own.

"YEAA BEAT THAT BITCH!" Vee shouted as Emerald continued fucking Chyna up.

"Yo ain't that your sister? You not gon help her?" Some random bitch said to me causing me to grill her.

Chyna got herself into this situation. She went on Instagram being messy as usual talking shit. So she got to deal with the consequences of her action.

"Let them fight!" Kimberly yelled as someone tried to break it up. Chyna was getting a few hits in but Emerald was definitely fucking her up.

No longer wanting to watch this I decided to intervene and stop this. "Yo what the fuck is wrong with you? You got a business too much shit to loose over this bitch." I told Emerald pushing her back.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!" Vee yelled trying to come at me but Baby held her back.

"Every time I see you Imma beat your fucking ass!" Emerald shouted trying to run up on a Chyna.

"YOU AND YOUR DEAD BABY CAN SUCK MY DICK!" Chyna shouted as Emerald tried her hardest to get out my grasp.

"Fuck you bitch!" She said as tears started to come out her eyes.