Wtf

Emerald Angelica Young

"Little girl, I'll fuck you up! I'm not the one! I ain't got shit to loose! A charge ain't something I'm scared of!"

Walking into the store I wasn't expecting Vee and Jessica to be yelling in my shop during business hours, while there's costumers shopping.

"YOU ALWAYS TRYNA PULL THAT LITTLE GIRL CARD! Ain't shit little bout me? I fuck big dick niggas you wish you could bag! of course you ain't got shit to loose!" Jessica yelled confusing me. I wasn't sure what her fucking niggas had to do with the argument but I did not need to be scrubbing blood off my brand new granite marble floors.

"Jessica, please go to the break room and cool down." I said stepping between them as she rolled her eyes walking towards the back. Shifting my attention to Vee I looked at her.

"What the fuck? Ya both on the clock!" I yelled low enough so costumers wouldn't hear.

"Emerald I love you but that bitch really tried it. She said some disrespectful shit and I don't like that." Vee said as I nodded my head. I really didn't have time to deal with this bullshit.

"Okay Vee but please. I can't have you in here arguing with her like that. Please get along with her. If you need to leave earlier you can go" I pleaded as she rolled her eyes.

"Em ain't a fake bone in my body! That bitch better not get in my way or I will fuck her up. And I ain't missing out on money because some bum bitch wanna try me." Vee said walking away from me.

"What was that about?" I asked as Sarai approached me shrugging her shoulders. "I was in the stock room. So I don't know but whatever Jessica did but she really pissed Vee off." Sarai said as I nodded my head agreeing.

I had came by the store to see how everything was going. For the past week it's been open, I have been here every single day making sure everything was running smoothly. The one day I decided to come in late bitches was acting a fool.

Still shocked, I just shook my head and went behind the register to say hello to Erin.

"Thank you for shopping." I heard Erin say as the customer smiled and walked off.

"Good afternoon E." I smiled as she looked at me.

"Emerald! I'm so sorry for Jessica, I don't know what got into her. Please don't fire me I enjoy working here." She said catching me off guard.

"Erin, you should not be apologizing for Jessica's behavior. What she does is on her! Yes you suggested her but it was me who hired her. Your job would never be on the line for something she did." I told her as she finally exhaled nodding her head.