Bags Galore

Emerald Angelica Young

"Awe my baby is so pretty, I'm so proud of you! Emerald

"Awe my baby is so pretty, I'm so proud of you! Emerald. I told you, you were going to get this boutique! Fuck them hating ass bitches. Mad cause they don't have they own bag!" Danielle, my fathers first wife and Baby's mother spoke.

"Thank you ma." I said smiling as she finished up my hair. Some people may disagree with me calling Danielle mom but this lady has done for me more then my actual mom.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mom despite all the bullshit she has put me through but Danielle is my mother. She was there for me when my own mother wasn't and I'll forever hold her at a high pedestal.

"Ooh I forgot to tell you. Them two bitches Chyna and Chanel tried to come and in here and thought she was getting their hair done. They lucky I ain't beat they asses myself." Danielle said causing me to laugh.

I was honestly over them bitches. Chyna still had an ass whooping come her way. And Chanel was apparently really pregnant. But I was not pressed over them. I been busy focusing on my show. Tonight I was having a little grand opening party with my family and a few celebrities to try and build my clientele.

"Ooooh yass I ain't never had my hair this damn silky! It's bomb as fuck!" Vee loud country accent said causing me to turn around.

"And this my real hair! Bitches could never." She continued she yell causing all the ladies in the shop to laugh.

"I like her!" Danielle said causing me to look over at Vee crazy self. She had been out here ever since the whole Instagram situation. And that was over a good month ago.

Hearing the ding, signaling someone walked everyone eyes went to Baby. "Hey baby," They all said as he nodded his head.

"Boy if you don't pull your fucking pants up." Danielle said mugging him as he came and gave her a hug.

"The ladies love it

"The ladies love it." He spoke shrugging his shoulders causing me to laugh.

"Wassup sis." He said giving me a hug. "When you finish let me holla at you." He told me as I nodded my head.