𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

This takes place when Mikey and Draken visit Takemichi's school.

Kiran decided to come after me again, this time unfortunately I ended up locked in the school's not very well kept bathroom.

"I heard about your past, you murdered your sister," She said,  walking towards me leaving me no other choice but to be pressed against the sink.

When did they hear that?

"That got your attention, YOU forced her to commit suicide!" She yelled.

I knew it was my fault, but the fact that she knew bothered me.Without much of a thought lifting my right hand suddenly I punched her. Not having expected the sudden assault, the face that was once full of mockery turned into one that showcased surprise and sudden anger,

"Shut up, you don't fucking know anything," I say surprising myself.

My eyes widened  as I realized she was going to hit me. Quickly I ran out of the bathroom into the hallway.

I laughed at myself,holding back or at least thinking before actions should really be taken into consideration . The three of them were behind me.  I was athletic  so I was pretty fast. I ran through the halls, I'm going to be suspended or get a referral for sure, which I was supposed to be avoiding.

I looked over my shoulder and there was a guy I've never seen before, I'm guessing it was her boyfriend or something.

He was pretty fast.

We came across a crowd making it hard to get around. This was bad. I attempted to pushe my way through.

I felt him grab my hand. I pulled myself out of his grasp and finally passed through the crowd, but unfortunately he did too.

"Got you, little whore!" He yelled that he had grabbed my wrist, struggling to pull away was no use  he was too strong.

I sighed, guess I deserved a beating.

"Fine you caught me,"sighing I gave in.

But he wasn't looking at me anymore , I looked back and the guy from yesterday was here creating a commotion making it hard not to look. 

I took advantage of his distracted gaze and ran 

He remembered the situation and went to grab my wrist again but Mikey grabbed him instead.

"Go ahead," he said to me. I frowned but left, who did he think he was? And why was he at my school?

[Takemicchi, stared eyes widened. 'THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO MEET!' he screamed internally. But he was going to handle this calmly; he just needed to prevent more feelings.]

"What the fuck man, let go!" The guy shouted. I didn't see what happened but I heard him groan in pain.

What was he doing here?

finally making it out of the  school.
Memories came flooding in I tried to forget the past, that's why we moved but the scar was taking to long to heal. .

I went to the locker room and changed my shoes. I sat on the bench contemplating whether I should go home or not .

I blinked to clear my teary eyes.